Reviews for A Guardian's Family
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Um couldn't they just use jack's baby teeth to jog his memories I mean he died when he was what... Fourteen? I still hadn't lost all my baby teeth till I was sixteen and my grandmother didn't lose her all her baby teeth till she had them pulled at 20 so it's safe to assume Jack might still have some baby teeth and therefore hit memories are still being contained by the teeth tooth has already collected and need your stories don't really work when you have something that can store memories as they're being you know you had pitch or someone steal it or you some form of dark magic to render the tooth box useless
Invisible Frost chapter 11 . 11/10/2015
Sequel!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
I love it! So...sequel? Or, is one of the two kids going to get in trouble, and actually get a real lecture from North? Would love to see that!
so.in.her.own.head chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Pitch, or someone worse, dun dun duh, kidding we'll sorta.
PeterPanfan13 chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
This story was great! I loved the part about how the death girl(can't spell her name) beats Jack up every year because he got away. Great writing and great story!
N Harmonic chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
maybe his teeth, remember his childhood at least
Lobofox chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
uhm. you do know that he can find his memories again if tooth and the others give him his memory box. by the way since jack is immortal and forever stuck as a child he will get his other memories from three hundred years ago also.

anyways i liked the story and your writing is really good.

JA NE
HuntressofArtemis192 chapter 12 . 6/29/2013
WHOVIAN ALERT! Great story by the way! Fantastic!
HuntressofArtemis192 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
I see a WHOVIAN!111
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
hmmm looks like you updated when i wasnt looking poor Jack! why does everyone hate him!
Annabeth chase101 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Nice job!
MelissaRM chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
not bad
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
wow... um i thought it was good but I think the ending feels a bit rushed
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
whatabout the teeth?
guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
what does yul brynner mean?