Reviews for House of Cards
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 3/21
Try and change the spacing of the top of this page slightly, it'd be easier for the readers to sink into the story.
kyouannie04 chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
WOOOW. Hahahaha. I love this. A good fiction that is completed. Just what I needed for the you for this story author-san~ Love lots
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
Ahh, that's one cute story ;)
KitCat97 chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
Super cute u I loved the ending with the doves!
NinaKaitoConan chapter 6 . 7/7/2017
well well the end got to me!
Vyanni Krace chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
The ending (describing that Kaito and Shinichi have years worth of photos together now) was so dang sweet and lovely I think I melted. Wow. Honestly I went into this fic quite cautiously to being with bc a lot of animal transformation fics aren't really my cup of tea but I am so glad I read this one because it started great and kept getting better and I really enjoyed reading it!
luneXD chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
So cute !
I love the idea to transform Shinichi in a dove !
Sachiko13 chapter 6 . 3/17/2017
I loved this story from beginning to finish! Although the way you tried to get Ran out of the 'love interest zone' felt a bit abrupt, even if it were reasonable. The doves learning to read was hilarious. All in all, it was really adorable. I think I'll end up rereading this many, many times.
PipeDream chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Good god I loved reading that!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
the doves tho xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wow
Diaflower chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Damn those doves are smart... O.O
Anyways, I really like this story! It's so cute !
Riddle-Snape chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
oh myyyy that was amazing... and lol, SHinichi was reeeeeeally nice birdy XD
ilko chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
I didn't realize this story had been completed! This story is lovely and I'm so happy they got their fairy tale Swan Princess ending *g* Thank you!
M. Carwright chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Wow this was awesome! and so adorable!