Reviews for House of Cards
xBandanaRosesx chapter 6 . 6/20
This was a great story! Thoroughly amusing
RedWolf Lover chapter 6 . 6/19
That was the most adorable thing I've read all day! i love it!
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 6 . 6/18
Aww! I love the last part with the doves! (Just imagining Shinichi lecturing the birds with his hands on his hips like some sort of scolding mother)
Kensy Echo chapter 6 . 3/29
Oh, it's a really amazing story! It's the first time I read a FFn of Shinichi changes into an animal. I usually don't like it, but I think this story make me want to reconsider it :D The doves are really lovely! and I love the last part as I love Aka :3 And I think it would be full of humor, but it is more into romance X3 I like how you show just how nice Kaito is :) KaiShin is really cute! Thanks for writing this story! Keep writing :D
*giggles*
Cool. And the other doves make it giggly-er. XD
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 6 . 3/10
I love this story! Ever since I read it for the first time 2 days ago, I've reread it at least 10 times. You know how to write their personalities perfectly! Keep writing awesome stories! :)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 6 . 2/26
I really liked this story. :3 Even more, that there wasn't any official love, just more than friendship (I still think it's weird to ship them, even though I'm a total fujoshi). I read the entire story in one go until the end. And I really liked that! The idea of Shinichi turning into a dove was just hilarious and really interesting. :D
Remba1234 chapter 6 . 2/14
Oh my god that ending though! "Official mating rituals" HAHAHAHA XD
Suezanne chapter 6 . 2/14
I now have an image of Shinichi lecturing a group of doves and it made me giggle
Jennosaur chapter 6 . 2/12
A not-ending ending. Oh well, still enjoyed this fic. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINISHING IT. There are so many unfinished fics out there (Not that I'm one to talk...) But yeah, this is great :) Loved it.
Kidiu chapter 6 . 1/21
This was such a lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved Shinichi's interaction with the birds, and I loved watch his and Kaoto's relationship flourish, though the romance was subtle and left me craving more. All in all, thanks for a great story!
seireidoragon chapter 6 . 1/19
This story was hilarious and Heiji's paranoia was fun to read.
tet0889 chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
well, this story is quite odd and rare and great and, well, I guess very entertaining all in one pack of a good story,. I just hope there are more fluffs besides the ones in the doves' perspective,. anyway, good job!
NekoGurl98 chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Kaito's doves are awesome XD Did they ever learn to read though? I hope so... imagine how much more they can help do!
Shinichi as a dove was really cute, and kudos to Kaito for figuring it out so easily. _
LMeg9.20 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014