Reviews for House of Cards
luneXD chapter 6 . 3/17
So cute !
I love the idea to transform Shinichi in a dove !
Sachiko13 chapter 6 . 3/17
I loved this story from beginning to finish! Although the way you tried to get Ran out of the 'love interest zone' felt a bit abrupt, even if it were reasonable. The doves learning to read was hilarious. All in all, it was really adorable. I think I'll end up rereading this many, many times.
PipeDream chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Good god I loved reading that!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
the doves tho xD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Wow
Diaflower chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Damn those doves are smart... O.O
Anyways, I really like this story! It's so cute !
Riddle-Snape chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
oh myyyy that was amazing... and lol, SHinichi was reeeeeeally nice birdy XD
ilko chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
I didn't realize this story had been completed! This story is lovely and I'm so happy they got their fairy tale Swan Princess ending *g* Thank you!
M. Carwright chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Wow this was awesome! and so adorable!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
That was just the oddest cutest sweetest thing ever. I just absolutely adore the doves and their cute little ending. XD
eminadaisuki chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
i hope you can add the story where shin-chan lecture the doves about the mating rituals of humans. hahaha. that would be fun to read. good work ! .. godbless!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2016
This is a great story :D when he was first turned into a dove I was unsure, but this is a very original and cool fanfic *thumbs up!*
Butterfly Knot chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
This is such a cute story and it's a shame I didn't read it sooner. I wished Shinichi would've stayed as a dove a little longer. I would love to know how much reading the doves could've learned from him XD
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Lmao mating rituals
I was half-hoping for kaito to show up in kid's costume...and sonoko will be all squealing and whatnot
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
I wonder why shinichi didnt comment on "i have u all to myself" :)