Reviews for The Last Prom King
LavabendingProdigy chapter 37 . 9/13
probably my favorite fanfiction even though the long chapters can sometimes take minutes to read through (at least for me) because i am a slow reader and read every word complete in my head. the only thing that bothers me a little bit is that something so insinivicant and irrelevat as a prom is made to be such a major political thing and that both Kataang lemon scences are comical even though you said only the first one would be, dont get me wrong i laughed my fucking ass off but a little bit more sexy or romantic kataang lemon scene wouldnt have hurt
LavabendingProdigy chapter 8 . 9/3
the story was really emotional, but one thing: for a kid that should have PTSD Aang took it really good not going into full mentalbreakdown
PhoenixPhia chapter 8 . 8/1
Omg I read the first few chapters a few weeks ago, and then I found it again, and was up until 7am reading it. I love love love it. Everyone is in character, and I love the plot. My favorite character in this fic is Suki. She's wonderfully written, which is rare in any A:TLA fic.
BossAssBitch chapter 37 . 2/24
I just want to thank you so much. This was the best story that I have ever read. You are one of my favorite authors. The ending made me cry, so thank you for that. ( for some reason I love crying because of a fan fiction) You rock. Pegelia
BossAssBitch chapter 31 . 2/1
If Ty Lee had a place in government, I'd finally one normal in this life. I don't want Donald Trump for president... I VOTE TY LEE!
BossAssBitch chapter 13 . 1/29
Creepy thing, i read the name of this chapter while listening to Scream and Shout by Will. and Britney Spears while Britney said, "It's Britney, Bitch" sooooooooo weird...
Frodo-Swaggins32 chapter 34 . 1/30
Hate this chapter...
dragonmancers chapter 37 . 1/20
HOLY FUCK. Well, you made me very sad. I loved this story, you had me almost in tears, but it was all worth it. Thank you for such an amazing story. God, i feel like I should be writing an essay about how amazing this story was, but this is all I can think to say, so thanks for such a wonderful read.
shadow wife chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
you should make a another one like this but its the college version
shadow wife chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
best fanfiction story I have every read
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 37 . 4/13/2015
I remember when this fic ended, I was hoping you made an epilogue. That's why I came back, but I guess you've been inactive for a while
em38 chapter 37 . 4/6/2015
Wow this is probably one of my favourite Avatar fanfics of all time and I've read a lot! I pretty much read this start to finish over the course of a day lol but I couldn't tear myself away from this. Your writing is fantastic and I really like your interpretation of the plot. Beautifully done!
Supergoddad chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
This is an excellent story!
Supergoddad chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Great. Finally some clear-ass shit coming up.
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Extraordinary! I love it.