Reviews for The Last Prom King
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 37 . 4/13
I remember when this fic ended, I was hoping you made an epilogue. That's why I came back, but I guess you've been inactive for a while
em38 chapter 37 . 4/6
Wow this is probably one of my favourite Avatar fanfics of all time and I've read a lot! I pretty much read this start to finish over the course of a day lol but I couldn't tear myself away from this. Your writing is fantastic and I really like your interpretation of the plot. Beautifully done!
Supergoddad chapter 37 . 3/4
This is an excellent story!
Supergoddad chapter 19 . 3/1
Great. Finally some clear-ass shit coming up.
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 3/1
Extraordinary! I love it.
Supergoddad chapter 1 . 3/1
It's an excellent beginning for a story.
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 33 . 2/16
Of man I am having so much fun reading this fic. Just plain FUN! And even better? Mixed in between all that fun are real emotional moments of all kinds. There's a lot of laughing reading this fic but also tears, smiles, anger and heart ache. I'm loving the emotional range you have and how you don't pull punches on the gritty reality of mental health of all shapes and sizes. From Toph's self inflicting pain, Ozai's rabid insanity and Azula's misplaced twisted sense of duty. This is quickly becoming a favorite. 3
asiastana chapter 37 . 2/5
Ah, such a fun ride! I loved it!
asiastana chapter 23 . 2/5
Grandfather is by far my favorite character. He just rocks. He knows what's up.
theb3arjew chapter 37 . 1/31
Absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to read whatever comes out next.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
what even is this fucking shit
Johan chapter 37 . 9/21/2014
This story is epic. I thank you for writing this
Eg chapter 37 . 9/19/2014
Very good story would love for an epilogue
Kristoff Zion chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
If you've been cussing since you were eight, then you've got it easy. At least YOU don't have a Mom who yells at you or slaps your mouth every time you utter the word 'damn'. I'm eighteen, I should be able to have freedom of speech in my own fucking house. *Mom comes over and slaps back of head for saying "inappropriate language"*. Seriously, you've got it easy, dudette. As for some advice for Toph, I'll just say a quote from one of my most favorite books by one of my favorite authors of all time, 'The Count of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas;'Wait and Hope', Toph. Wait and Hope. ;)
Kristoff Zion chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Dis chapter was da SHIT! Though, I was kind've dissappointed that you didn't actually show Sokka and Toph both getting themselves perfectly laid. But whatever, this'll have to suffice. Wanna know why I wanted to see to characters having sex? 'Cause I'm a goddamn fucking pervert, that's why! No, seriously, I am! ...Zuul, mothafucka, ZUUL!