Reviews for The Last Prom King
Nexvux chapter 17 . 2/21
"AND MY AXE" cant stop laughing, Love this fanfiction. Thank you!
KaelThasSunstrider chapter 19 . 1/14
To this day I still cannot comprehend how Katara was such a bitch in the first half of this fic :
RandoAnon chapter 37 . 11/15/2016
Holy fucking shit this story was amazing. Best ATLA fic in existence.
RandoAnon chapter 36 . 11/15/2016
Oh my god that prayer. holy shit. I almost died.
LavabendingProdigy chapter 37 . 9/13/2016
probably my favorite fanfiction even though the long chapters can sometimes take minutes to read through (at least for me) because i am a slow reader and read every word complete in my head. the only thing that bothers me a little bit is that something so insinivicant and irrelevat as a prom is made to be such a major political thing and that both Kataang lemon scences are comical even though you said only the first one would be, dont get me wrong i laughed my fucking ass off but a little bit more sexy or romantic kataang lemon scene wouldnt have hurt
LavabendingProdigy chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
the story was really emotional, but one thing: for a kid that should have PTSD Aang took it really good not going into full mentalbreakdown
PhoenixPhia chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Omg I read the first few chapters a few weeks ago, and then I found it again, and was up until 7am reading it. I love love love it. Everyone is in character, and I love the plot. My favorite character in this fic is Suki. She's wonderfully written, which is rare in any A:TLA fic.
BossAssBitch chapter 37 . 2/24/2016
I just want to thank you so much. This was the best story that I have ever read. You are one of my favorite authors. The ending made me cry, so thank you for that. ( for some reason I love crying because of a fan fiction) You rock. Pegelia
BossAssBitch chapter 31 . 2/1/2016
If Ty Lee had a place in government, I'd finally one normal in this life. I don't want Donald Trump for president... I VOTE TY LEE!
BossAssBitch chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
Creepy thing, i read the name of this chapter while listening to Scream and Shout by Will. and Britney Spears while Britney said, "It's Britney, Bitch" sooooooooo weird...
Frodo-Swaggins32 chapter 34 . 1/30/2016
Hate this chapter...
dragonmancers chapter 37 . 1/20/2016
HOLY FUCK. Well, you made me very sad. I loved this story, you had me almost in tears, but it was all worth it. Thank you for such an amazing story. God, i feel like I should be writing an essay about how amazing this story was, but this is all I can think to say, so thanks for such a wonderful read.
shadow wife chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
you should make a another one like this but its the college version
shadow wife chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
best fanfiction story I have every read
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 37 . 4/13/2015
I remember when this fic ended, I was hoping you made an epilogue. That's why I came back, but I guess you've been inactive for a while