Reviews for The Story of Mim Possible
Honulicious chapter 2 . 2/18
Ah this was an awesome story. Thank you for letting us readers know how the mim and stella story ended. Yay!
Alene with an E chapter 2 . 1/27
Omg that was so perfect i love all the emotion that is put into evey entry of Stella's diary. I honestly would like to know what Mim was doing during the time of stellas last couple of entries though. But anyway loved the story 10/10
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Awh... No wonder they work out so well. Love really is eternal. :)
kit chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
*Stares speechless for a few minutes, then bows to you*
tuxjim chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Oh, this was S-S-O-O-O-O-O-O-O sweet...now I have a whole flood of good, loving feelings to go to sleep with.

I particularly enjoyed the parallel of Mim and Kim both getting together with their loves. Well-planned, and VERY well-written...Personally, I don't look for more than that in a story...as long as the emotional content is satisfying, too, like it is in this one. It may be just stating the obvious, but i liked this one to the point that I added it AND you to my list of favorites, That makes 235 stories by 61 authors...and I feel I'm being picky about what and who I add.

I'll probably go to your profile within the next day or two and see if you've written any more stories besides this one...and I'll be looking to read them to see if my enjoyment will be as great.'

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I really happy about the ending. good job
JoeRhys chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I cried! I love it!
the-panda-tamer chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I won't lie, totally bawled my eyes out. This really deserves more reviews. Don't add more, it's perfect as it is.
crkswolf chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This was a touching story thank you !
Lylenidus 88 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
simply amazing, i was hooked on every word from start to finish, i know it is pretty tied up, but i would simply love to read a continuation of either the married life of Mim and Stella or Kim and Shego, simply because your writing style and this couple is so fun to read.
Berserkeroo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Put some spacing between your paragraphs and dialogue, I didn't even get halfway in because everything is running in together. Some advice is, to space it out otherwise people are less likely to read it. The summary of this also reminds me of Another Time, Another Place by Starving Lunatic.
KatsukiLuv chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
That was was worth reading if I knew more people on here I'd tell them to read this story if they're a fan of this couple! And my friend ended up readin this too, we both agree it's a great story with a sweet ending and not to sappy and "cheesy" either. I definitely approve of this, hope for more up coming stories from you from now on!
-Thanks
P.s. In my opinion the ancestor diary stories are the best!
NereusXUnmi chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Okay first I wanna ask how come there isn't a lot of reviews to this? It's an awesome story with a lot of emotion on Stella and Mim's point of views. And I gotta say that that it was a good way to bring Shego and Kim together.
DarkBluePromises17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
OMG! ive been thinking about this for awhile i was watching that episode the other day. I LOVE YOU!...dont tell my girlfriend i said that ;)
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Wow
Beautiful
Simply no words can discribe how much this story has touched me
I loved it