Reviews for Stanford Days
ClassyMuse chapter 31 . 10/25/2013
Excellent chapter once again. Hey, I get the whole school-kicking-ass thing (I'm graduating and working through two senior seminars) and personal issues. We get it, we understand. :) It will get better :)
babyreaper chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
poor Jess, she just can't seem to catch a break since learning about the supernatural world and getting involved in hunting, What is this new situation going to do to her and Sam's relationship, cos I'm sure Sam will be blaming himself, and Dean won't be any different. Thanks for updating
Clowns or Midgets chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Good chapter but the scene between Sam and Jess at the end was a little odd. It didn't feel resolved.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I imagine it was a hard chapter to write, but you did a great job.
I was thrilled to see the action developing with this hunt.
Dean's reaction to the lost pie was spot on.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
'I had slipped a protection amulet into her bag when she had left the room the other night. Charleston's dead weren't known for being peacefully at rest and I knew a little extra protection wouldn't hurt. The earrings I had given her the previous day may have had certain protection qualities and may or may not have been made with materials certain supernatural beings found repulsive. I certainly hadn't dipped them in a salt bath before I had given them to her.' - This made me laugh.
Great chapter.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I like the inclusion of Jess in the story. A lot of writers neglect her.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I am really settling in and enjoying this story now.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter.
Clowns or Midgets chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
So fa so awesome.
It feels weird to be reading a SPN fic in first person POV but the quality of the narrative makes up for the inconvenience.
babyreaper chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
Poor Jess, What do you have against her? She's suffered more hurt than Dean has in this story and that's saying something. So can Bobby demon proof his house against something as powerful as Azazel? What will John say when Sam tells him about his conversation with the demon, shares his info about the reason the demon wants him, why Mary died that night. Will he be as understanding as Dean was or blame Sam? Thanks for updating.
ClassyMuse chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
There is something seriously going on between Dean and Jess that it harkens some sort of romantic triangle vibe. I'm not too far off, am I?
babyreaper chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
Poor Jess, as if she wasn't hurting enough u had to go and hurt her more. So now Sam knows about the blood and everything is he going to tell Dean and Jess to keep it all a secret, scared of what they will do? That temper of his is going to get him into trouble, and his ego. Thanks.
ClassyMuse chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Oh this is going to unravel like a dirty mystery novel...I must have MORE!
babyreaper chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
Well, firstly glad that Jess survived the werewolf attack. But what is going on with Sam? Blowing up like that with Jess, violent outbursts and storming off, what will he have to say for himself when he comes back and what will he say to Dean after hearing his words? Burying the freaky powers aren't going to make them go away, and the sooner he admits that the sooner they can all sit down and talk about what to do. Thanks.
babyreaper chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Poor Jess, thank goodness she's going to be OK but how is this latest brush with death doing to affect her? Will she change her mind about the hunter's lifestyle? Thanks for updating.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »