Reviews for The Secrets You Keep
PASTA chapter 12 . 5/4
I really like this fic, from the plot setting to the characterization. btw, anyone else think that the music box tune was einsemkeit...I hope I wasn't the only one, anyways, as soon as the word Sixth Form was mentioned I was like, 'Tis set in the UK~'. I also have to confess but, was I the only one that googled Malus Pulmones before reading the Authors note at the end? Im really anticipating for updates cuz I must know if Finland, Sweden and Sealand got a good ending ;-;... Overall it was a great read and all of my favorite ships were in there!
-your friendly (totally not creepy) neighborhood Hetalia Fanfic reader-
Raihannn chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
...damn
JustSpirky chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
AHHHHHH OKAY I really should update my shit too...i'm such a bad person. Oh! Did you get my fb message about your stuff?
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Update, like now...please, please, pretty please...UPDATE!
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Awww, Luddy! You are so so cute, it's unbelievably adorable!
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Too cute, man...too cute!
Leo chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Great story :D I especially like how you've written everyone's reactions in the face of Feliciano's condition (including Feliciano himself) I think that you've done it really well.
Sky Veneziano chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Ehh... So now Italy's going on a trip.. I wonder what'll happen...
LilDeadKitty chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
sorry I've only just reviewed, I'm mostly on ao3 now so i sometimes forget to check ff for updates :D

I'm really excited for the next chapter :D And I forgot how great you write Lovi and Toni!
kara-hime24 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
you finally updated :D
angelasdawn47 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Yay chapter! Interesting as always. The Italians are cute with their little battle of wills. And Toni, so oblivious :)
JustSpirky chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
YOU UPDATE AND YOU ONLY GIVE US 2,406 WORDS!? Well it's better then anythign!

owjmdfkodfkzj plEASE UPDATE SOON I AM BEGGING YOU!
Bemony-Menisha chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
dialogue makes up a major amount of most stories
angelasdawn47 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOODNESS the little detail in the end - yeah, Luddy, it's obvious even to Gilbert, so stop denying. Great chapter! I hope Peter will be okay though. Finny is wonderful! You captured his nervous attitude perfectly. Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and Natalya was great aswell. You rock at writing!
Italylover21 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Are you gonna kill sealand? Also love it please keep on writing!