Reviews for Galanthus' Heart
YaoiYuriLove chapter 3 . 3/24
I look forward to the next chapter
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 2/19
Erza! Poor girl. :( *squeals* Little Natsu! X3 awww. :3 this is such a cool fic. I'm really curious about her past.

So, do you have a paring in mind for the future? Like Natsu/Eirlys? ;3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 2/19
Dee God. She's such a Tsundere. XD lol!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 2/19
This looks so cool! :)
xenocanaan chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Pineapples4Life chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Don't really know what I'm supposed to do here, but nice story! Like the fact that you make most of the paragraphs small, it makes it easier to read.
And I'm going to take a guess and say that the grey blobs represents something akin to loneliness or longing.
tsukinoyume11 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This story is entertaining and funny. I like how you incorporate some running gags just like what the cannon would do. I don't know what pairing you have in mind but I totally ship Gary x Eirlys. I think they're compatible and their scenes together are the most memorable to me so far in the story. I'll still keep reading even if there is no pairing. Great job and I hope you would still continue the story even if it means slow updates. :)
chaosrin chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I really like she how describe her emotion magic in metaphysical image, would be interested to see what sort of effect it would cause on people, actually her abilities is like FFX-2’s Yuna songstress in terms of bolstering morale in battle or distraction. Or darker things like dependent emotion and forced suicide. Do show us physically details of her magic results.
Her interaction with Grey is quite funny and with the Master have this grandkid affection feels.
Love Cana and Elys interaction, it’s quite heartfelt in a cute way. I do hope Elys romance would yuri even thought romance is not a major thing in this story which I’m glad to hear it but just in case?: Yuri. Pretty please?
Always find SI and OC with MC males typical even if one do a feeling full pretty song and dance.
I originally going skip this but after reading through the updates her character grew on me and her mindset about the chaotic existence of magic is interesting plus betraying personality is new. It is not the tsundere!, I..I- I swear…!
Anyway i will be looking forward to her growth.
Chocolatte19 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I would appreciate it if you update this story! It's amazing, and your character's personality is somewhat similar to all humans. Only, the name is very confusing. The Fairy Tail anime, if you can observe, has much simpler names for females so it's very weird to have a unique yet difficult to pronounce name.

All in all, I think this fanfic is wonderful! :) update as soon as you can! It's noy everyday you would find a good self insert fanfiction.
stiluro chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Oh my goodness! This is extremely amazing! I love how you use your English! You have exceptional grammar skills, that of which I do not see many fanfiction writers obtaining... Heheh..
I'm not quite sure why people make such a big fuss over Self-inserts, I for one am a huge fan of them!
The story plot and character development is spot on! Please keep up the amazing work that I call literature.
Lemony Yuri Snicket chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Heh, this seems like a really good story. And for once the OC inserted is NOT another Dragon Slayer. I'm interested to see what happens next, so I guess I'll keep reading!
SNicole25 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
This is very good and I'd like to see you do more with it. Just how will Eirlys make her magic an attack magic?
danijetic1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
i love it
you better not stop writing this yet or i'll murder you! XD
keep doing what you doing!
Chiasmus chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Hahahaahaha! XD The ending was perfect! XD ROFL! XD The best! Awww, so finally Gray joins :3 I wonder who's next :D Looking forward to your next update! Please update soon!
Chiasmus chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I don't think this chapter was dull at all! I think it was a great intro to the story :D I like the interactions between Eiryls and the people in the guild :3 it's all heart-warming xD I'm interested in what Eiryls' name was before Cana named her but the one that she was given is really pretty! :D Onto the next chapter! XD