Reviews for The Sweet Life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
omg i never thought that stories about effie could be so well written and now i just want to cry damn
Caira1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Loved this piece - very well written and gives another look into Effie and how she came to be. Excellent job!
silentepidemic chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
So heartbreaking but such wonderful exploration of character development. I wish we saw more in the canon universe but this piece is more than enough to satisfy. Wonderful writing, as always.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I'm taking this as canon backstory for Effie, it was that realistic. Absolutely loved it. Thank you :)
coadhpgg chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You know, this is the first not romance hunger games fanfic I've read, and I normally just scroll past effie fics. But this, this one caught my attention. This one was beautiful start to finish. I guess we all think of effie as some mindless manners robot, but this showed a different side to her. And it was awesome :)
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow! This was great! A very nice take on Effie. :)
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This story has given Effie so much character. It makes you understand why she became an escort in the first place, how it has effected her, just, amazing!
amelia day chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ahhhhh. Okay, usually I only read Everlark but this one caught my attention and I decided to give it a read and am SO GLAD I did. It was really fantastic. It's funny because in my mind I've always known like obviously Effie wasn't a bad person, just came from a different background, but you giving her a story etc has made me love her even more. Thank you for writing this one! 3
P.s.ILoveYou98 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love this and the progression of her fading away was worded great. I like how you wrote about Effie
Hazelle Hawthorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!
Gdreams chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love it!
Miss Yvonne Hartman chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is beautiful! I love the progression, especially in Effie's aunt - fading away like that.

You've captured Effie perfectly, I love the post Mockingjay parts and the ending is haunting.

Thank you for writing this, it's perfect!
Bella7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
*sigh* Oh Effie. I love Effie character studies...she's one of those ones that feels like she had so much more just bubbling under the surface. Very nice. :-)
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is really good, but really sad too! I wish Effie had ended up with Haymitch! lol
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Oh goodness. That was hard to read but in the best way possible. I love her transition through life and how it leads her to where she ends. Great job!