Reviews for The Tenderness of a King
Pythacarushobbit chapter 1 . 5/25
So good :) you've got the essence of both their characters so well. I don't think I've ever read something with thorin so reals situs as he is is this :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/27
Sqweeeeee! Thilbo smexy fluff. AWESOME! Whoot! XD
fanficfangirl13 chapter 1 . 4/25
I loved this, it was very tender and very sweet. And I couldn't help but notice that you like prompts. In the words of Gollum, we have one for you :)
It's very simple: Thorin makes the first move, but Bilbo tops. It can be any canon location, and you can do the "everybody lives" AU if you want.
Bilbo's a badass; I think he'd top. ;)
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 1/29
Phantomhive Black Lupin chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh my god.
Its SO SO SWEET
Anon chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Is it bad that I'm squealing incoherent words after reading this?
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I believe I've read more than one of your stories recently and ADORED each of them, so consider this a follow!
YinYangHeart chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is simply adorable.
Rascal chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I would want to see the other'a reaction to the bead, relationship, and promise.
Legolas-is-my-Lord chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
woot! Thorin is so sweet! What is the bead that he put in Bilbo's hair? Like the meaning of it?
Fidelis Scriptor chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This is a really good story. I love how Bilbo was so determined not to be a one night stand, not that he'd ever be that to thorin.
vioDEmon8 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I loved it so cute! Very well written and I love how you presented the characters. This ship is breaking my heart in a good way and your stories are helping it.
64teeth chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very sweet and lovely story :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013