Reviews for How to survive when the world is after you
The Fey chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Wtf? Ok, let's see what happens.
cannoWrite chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Gilgil is funny :3 can't wait for more
Teen Writer Kattie Star chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Nice
Kiku Harakiri's Admin chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
God dammit I wish you updated this but it seems you don't really want to...;3;
captainxx chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I always love camp stories...this also has a good base around it and I can't wait fa more
cannoWrite chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
please update this awesome stuff soon. :)
psychoflower chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Try to avoid using "said" too much. Try something like "Nice to meet you." Antonio jumped up into the bed. you can use an action and remove "said" almost altogether, using it once or twice.
psychoflower chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
First thing, double check your punctuation. Secondly, "'Hello bruder' He says with happiness" could be changed to "'Hello, Bruder.' he said, happy to see Gilbert." Also, watch your flip back and forth from present to past. Generally, it's a good idea for you to stick with past tense as a beginner, and move into present tense in another story when you get more advanced. Next, the phrase "'I was thinking….' Ludwig said for a second, thinking" would sound better as "'I was thinking...' Ludwig paused for a second, not sure if he wanted to suggest this or not," Another thing I noticed was misspelling. voltswaggon, near bye, rock climbing... should be Volkswagen, nearby, and rock-climbing. I liked your "page break", especially because I see so many of those here. Very good story idea, just watch for the things I have said.
Forever South chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this is rather good! It also seems intermeresting...hmmm but Finny with Gilly? I gots to thik about tht...crack pairing?