Reviews for Kidnapped!
Fanfic Lover chapter 38 . 5/27/2014
I love this story! Yuki and Tohru are just so cute together, don't you agree? Please continue!
San of the Wolf Clan chapter 38 . 4/9/2014
Hi, are you going to make more chapters?
MissAquarius chapter 38 . 11/29/2013
OMG! I read this story a long time ago, and the other day I just remembered it for some reason, and I read the WHOLE thing again! But its unfinished! Please continue this story, because its amazing and I'm really dying to read more! Please try to update? )
Guest chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Hurry up and update bitch or I'll track you down and throw you in a lake near dehoyes
random person chapter 38 . 11/12/2013
Img best story ever please make a sequal when this is done and UPDATE please !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Make more please I love this fanfic!
TheAmazingBookWorm chapter 38 . 7/7/2013
Plz update ASAFP
kidnappingspiderman chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Why did this stop? D; I discovered and read this whole thing last night an today and when I reached where it ended I was so mad lol I thought this was a competed story for some reason and now I'm hooked! Please write more! You ROCK :D
Castielismybff chapter 38 . 6/19/2013
Hey this used to be Zredbird and now I am this username also please oh please write more I LOVE this story so friggin much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Keep going!
Please make more
It is my favorite fanfic !
oOMumuOo chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
YAHOOOOOO! YOU GO MARY! she's kind of like tori in a way!
oOMumuOo chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Jonathan! Four words: That freaking idiot,Jonathan!
Mary chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
I think you should separate this into two different fanfics. One with the Kidnapping and then the next part called something else. The title doesn't fit the story anymore.
kalablack1 chapter 38 . 5/6/2013
i love this fanfic! Keep writing it, i know it will turn out well!
:-)
brandonhater chapter 38 . 5/3/2013
i love your writing!so awsome!please keep writing?!i need 2 know if brandon is evil, i think he is he has that personallity.