Reviews for Suicidal Boyfriend
puja chapter 22 . 9/4
That was awesome ending
Blackmail is always the best way to get a girlfriend
And geeks/nerds aren't bad people why do others think that?
Mystic Mists chapter 22 . 8/17
That was a cute ending, but really, I don't think Natsu is a loser, I think he's cool. Lol
Mystic Mists chapter 2 . 8/16
Man, Natsu is so out of character, but I like it...cuz it's funny lol! Great chapter!
Mystic Mists chapter 1 . 8/16
Really Natsu? Killing yourself for a girl? Dude how desperate an you get? Great chapter tho!
Those shooing motions that Lucy did were me all the way
Dang son
SomeKidInAChair chapter 1 . 8/5
Natsu said the people who play pokemon and yu gi oh and such are nerds.

*proceeds to be able to identify most pokemon on sight, including the types they are and what pokemon would be best against it, and has collected (and beaten) almost all the games (starting after pkm diamond/platinum/that other one that I forgot)*

*has 3/4 of a floor to ceiling bookshelf filled with manga including yu gi oh, pokemon, dragon ball and *cough cough* Fairy Tail*

Sonny you calling me a geek? *adjusts glasses and readies book for maka chop*

Why thank you
lov-anime13 chapter 22 . 7/27
( T_T)

I need a handkerchief(?)! I'm crying waterfalls rn~! This is so hilarious, depressing, enjoyable, romantic, etc.! I wish there were guys like Natsu (except the suicidal part of his personality) here in the real world! .

Really Really~ love this fanfic so much~! 3
I do not support suicide, but people should stop hating on this story. If it's offensive, then don't read it. And also, Natsu should get help, because he has issues and he's suicidal.
Thank you for hearing me out.
Suicide isn't something to make fun of.
And yes, this story is kind of offensive to some people but honestly the author did talk about it it in the end and said that it was just a story.
I don't think it promotes suicide, but I think the author was trying to spread awareness is all.
Christy Wang chapter 22 . 7/11
This was amazing!XD
Phoenix Deity chapter 22 . 7/8
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it, especially how Gray and Gajeel were such understanding friends. Thanks for writing this.
-Phoenix
3mee chapter 22 . 7/7
The story had a lot of clichés and stuff but it was great nevertheless.
It had a lot of humor which made it fun to read, especially the pranks xD
BigLovableDaddy chapter 7 . 7/5
OH MY GOSH! You are such a great writer and I just want to encourage you to keep on and never give up. You have potential and it is very awesome to read the books you write!. Thank you for writing these stories!