Reviews for Suicidal Boyfriend
ThePsychoticPyro chapter 2 . 6/30
It took me a minute to realize what Natsu was talking about when he asked if she was serious about 'hanging out with you for nutrition'. For some reason I thought he meant somehow absorbing nutrition from her by hanging around her like photosynthesis.
I have no idea what was going through my head.
ashleigh chapter 21 . 6/23
Omigosh! I wanted to cry in joy at the last part! This is an amazing ending!
wishingwell41 chapter 21 . 6/9
Whaaaaaaa?
arrow18superhero chapter 22 . 5/25
I LOVED IT! Honestly I've only just started watching Fairy Tail a week ago (and have already caught up on all the episodes, yeah I love it that much) and decided I wanted to read a NaLu chapter fanfiction. I'm soooo glad this was my first! Please keep up the awesome work!
Are you calling lunch nutrition? Why! That's weird! Funny too but mostly weird!
ImmortalEvans chapter 22 . 5/12
Thank you so much for writing that,you honestly inspire me.
C3siah chapter 22 . 5/3
Wonderful story. Really entertaining. I love it
Luqeous chapter 13 . 4/30
Omfg i LOVE DIS SONG ILL CONTINUE IT
JIKAN NO HATE MATE BOOOON WA PU DE RU UP PU NA CONO OMONI WA NANI NO CAMO WO NA NA NA NA NA MA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAA ASOBOU ARU HARETA SHINO GOTOOOO MAHOU IJOI NO YUKAI GA EHEJJEBDVDB NA NA NA NA NA FUKANOJOU NA I WAA ASHITA MATE ARU TOKI WARARI NAGARA HAMINGU WUDI SHISAME ATSUME YOU KANTAN NANDA YO KONAN NO ORICAN KITENE FUKANAJOU MITE OOKE NA UME UME SUKI DESHOU DUN DUN DUN DUN DIN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
tearstained chapter 22 . 4/26
These tears wont stop! This was the most perfect story ive ever read im my life! *sniffles* I. Just. Cant. Stop. Crying! I love this with all my heart so many otp moments!
BookLoverAnd.Chocolate chapter 22 . 4/16
I just finished this story and it was so emotional. It made me cry but happy, it is an amazing story.
Readywolf02 chapter 22 . 4/14
I just reread this story after almost a year and...I cried. So much. Everything about this story sends a wave of feels and emotions and it's just too much to handle! Thank you for this story. It brings up a lot of memories from last summer when I last read this. Thank you so so much
Imachickenpotpie chapter 1 . 4/4
What the fuck Natsu!
Amazing with a great ending!
1010 chapter 22 . 3/27