Reviews for Protective Fury
BooksAndMusicAreMyLife chapter 1 . 4/25
Will there be more chapters to this? Because I really enjoy it. _
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/19
I totally want to read more of this story. It scares me and it makes me incredible curious. Tony seems so much more fragile in this than the other piece. I love how Jarvis and Pepper are the overprotective parents scolding their other son and planning on giving the furure friends the warning of their lives. Awesome!
I hope more chapters will come for this story... but it's fine either way. It can stand as it's own though you have to come up with something in your own head...
:) :) :) :) :) :)
If no more is coming for the story either add complete or discontinued or something...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
:) waiting for the complete sign when this is finished!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
is more coming for this or is this done (add complete in the description)
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
MORE ! Please! That is totally an introduction to a story instead of a whole one. If you can't write it, at least give it up for adoption, because I'd basically DIE for reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
this begs for more chapters
A Silent Echo chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hi I noticed its been a couple years since you've updated. This isnt abandoned is it? Cause I would love to read more. :)
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Fun story. It does raise the question: where was War Machine while the Chitauri were invading NYC?

I wish you showed the conference - this feels like an intro to a story, not an actual story.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
this is good, I hope you update it and spectacular ignorance soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Keep on going! This is really good and I want to read more
crimsonmoon08 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Yesssss, show your BAMF side Pepper! I love it when people get protective of Tony! :D
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I would love to see this confrontation! Love this story
Von chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
IM3 was great for showing the friendship between Tony and Rhodey outside of their business arrangement.

LOVED this. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed and respected Pepper being so furiously protective.

I'm intrigued by this upcoming warning scenario and wondering just how they plan to run it for maximum intimidation. By warning them against hurting Tony, they're revealing somewhat that Tony *can* be hurt that way. Which is good, I suppose, from a 'they can't avoid X if they don't know it exists'. Will they be confronted as a group or individually? What kind of threats? I adore the potential JARVIS and Pepper could manage together.

I can see the SHIELD agents considering themselves to be immune by virtue of *being* agents - well guess what? JARVIS can and will track you everywhere in the world and compromise your every mission. Thor thinks he's immune? Pepper and JARVIS both know how to play public opinion - they normally spin for minimal damage, but for Thor they could rouse a mob revolt of anti-alien hatred.

Captain America? I don't know, maybe 'adjust' history so everyone he knew and cared about goes on record as a traitor who was punished accordingly? Maybe emphasise how short his run as an actual soldier really was and how much of his mythos is based on a stage show to the public? How under-educated and ill-experienced he is to lead a super hero team in any age, let alone the modern one?

Not to mention the usual ruined credit ratings and above-board 'obviously' genuine depletion of their savings until they can either beg on the street or work as janitors for SHIELD.

As much as I enjoy exploring what real threats might look like (because for the first time, I've found a story where Pepper seems to be genuinely enraged enough to be the real deal) I admit that I'm a softy at heart and hope that some, if not all, of the Avengers come to see what Pepper and JARVIS and Rhodey know so well - and come to value him like they do.

I also hope that for all their 'closeness', Hawkeye can be capable of making his own assessments and decisions and not just blindly following his partner's loyalties. Assuming Widow *has* loyalties - the way Fury was hanging all over her in IM2.. well, she looked very closed off and uninviting of it. (I wondered if Fury was subtly getting in a dig at Tony that his PA was hishis*his*bwhahaha.)

Awesome! Hoping for more!

Especially watchful, protective, ruthless JARVIS.

And I hope Rhodey and all involved with him gets patched up too.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
lol Go Pepper!

Love the pic and name by the way although it did conjure up images off Pepper and Fury going head to head, somehow I don't see Fury walking away unscathed from that one. ,)