Reviews for Protective Fury
Mittyadarsh chapter 1 . 6/10
Please write a sequel to this!
bookgirl113 chapter 1 . 5/31
I would really, REALLY love to see the actual talk, please please please please please!
If you have time.
APotterPersona chapter 1 . 4/15
Excellent.
I've been sitting thinking about exactly this the last week. Tony is due someone stickning up for him :)

I'm looking forward to some more chapters on either of the two stories.
this is good... if this is finished add complete to it :)
cassius 10 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Okay, you have me hooked! I would truly love to see the Avengers at the mercy of an angry Pepper, let alone Jarvis. I hope you plan on writing the confrontation at some point, because I would look forward to that. Also loved the bitch slapping Pepper gave Rhodey. I always thought he got off too easy in IM2. Great job!
BooksAndMusicAreMyLife chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Will there be more chapters to this? Because I really enjoy it. _
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I totally want to read more of this story. It scares me and it makes me incredible curious. Tony seems so much more fragile in this than the other piece. I love how Jarvis and Pepper are the overprotective parents scolding their other son and planning on giving the furure friends the warning of their lives. Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I hope more chapters will come for this story... but it's fine either way. It can stand as it's own though you have to come up with something in your own head...
:) :) :) :) :) :)
If no more is coming for the story either add complete or discontinued or something...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
:) waiting for the complete sign when this is finished!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
is more coming for this or is this done (add complete in the description)
Marvelgeek42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
MORE ! Please! That is totally an introduction to a story instead of a whole one. If you can't write it, at least give it up for adoption, because I'd basically DIE for reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
this begs for more chapters
A Silent Echo chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hi I noticed its been a couple years since you've updated. This isnt abandoned is it? Cause I would love to read more. :)
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Fun story. It does raise the question: where was War Machine while the Chitauri were invading NYC?

I wish you showed the conference - this feels like an intro to a story, not an actual story.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
this is good, I hope you update it and spectacular ignorance soon