Reviews for untamed
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Laura. This is gorgeous. Like, utterly gorgeous. It is just...the essence of CharleDraco! Draco is still Draco, a bit of a bastard, but a loveable one. Charlie is Charlie, open and accepting and just bloody /Charlie/. And that's why they work together, because Draco needs love even if he doesn't know it and Charlie will give it to him regardless of who he was or what he's done and dear Merlin I ship these two so hard because of you. And Sam, of course.

My favourite line is probably

[He doesn't p.u..l...l his punches

He doesn't soften his blows

He's rude and he's honest and he's real

and you love him for that.]

Simply because it's so very right. Gorgeous. (Have I mentioned that?)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Different, but really well written. I like it. :)
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This is gorgeous! I love the semi-repetition of the first and last lines. ARGH. I JUST LOVE IT.

(I have so many ideas for your gift!fic it's not funny. JUST YOU WAIT.)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OHMYGOSH! I saw CharlieDraco, freeverse and for Sam and nearly squeal. But I was too excited and nothing came out...(That happened earlier when I was opening presents. Too excited to squeal aloud).

I love this. It's like perfect. You didn't overdo the style and it flowed nicely. And gah! It's so perfect. (I said that didn't I? Broken record.)

The idea that he could never tame Draco, nor does he, is so lovely. I have told you that my favorite thing about CharlieDraco is the whole "dragon tamer/dragon" part, haven't I? So I'm extremely happy that it ends up in here.

And you describe Draco perfectly. He always says what he thinks of you, whether it's nice or rude. And Charlie can take it, and give it back just as easily. And that's how they work. I love them. More than a part of Draco loves Charlie; we both know this :]

Favorite line?: "(There's a fine line between loveā€“hate) / (You and he insist upon blurring it)" - JDLASNDFLASDFNASKNVO. PERFECT. Seriously perfect and equals love right there. Pure love.

This was amazing. Thank you so much! I love it! :]