Reviews for Cherry Ice
spongeson chapter 4 . 6/29/2013

i'm sorry for not reviewing your past few chapters, but like... i love this story? i remember talking to you about it throught PM's and stuff

gosh i'm just

anyway, it is to my understanding that you're either suffering from writer's block, or this story is abandoned. if it is the latter, you may want to consider updating your profile and informing your readers that Cherry Ice will not be continuing.

however, i just wanted to let you know that I DO in fact think of this story every day.
there's that.

in any case, i wish you luck on whatever you're currently wrapped up in :) (also i'm sorry if this review is really obnoxious it's like 2 am whOOPS)
soundsoulryan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story has been beautifully told and I've enjoyed every second of it. I love your writing and I hope you'll continue this strory and write many more stories in the future.
Random fangirl chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Wild random fangirl appeart *scream*

Whaaaa! Love your story so far :') and I realy can't wait for more.

Jamie and Jack are the cutest couple ever 3333333
And Tooth story is so sad :( -want to hug her-

Really happy that I found this story

I should make a accound here so I can like it :3

Yeaah I am gonna do that! You will hear more from me if I have a account :)

(new stalker mwoehahahaha)

ps. sorry for my bad English -.-'
bonbonpich chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
i love this. at first, i think your story is a little depressing (maybe it's just me, LOL), mostly to blame on the part that Jamie's mum talked to Ms. Willow about the believes being childish fantasies. good thing Jamie and Sophie had each other's back. but Jack came to save the day! i like how you've written that Jack checks on Jamie (and even hide under his bed!) although he never shows himself. and true! you can miss Jamie after he's gone., but for now, go for it!

ah, Monty, i love that boy TTATT this is one depressing thing about this story too, friends falling apart. but well, that's life. i enjoyed Jack's conversation with Jamie when they first made waffle together. kind of bittersweet, i like it.

'that spark was not a reflection, it lived within' this line is a thrill. i love it.

i'll be waiting for the next chapter.
BBauzzie chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Ehhhhhh?! I found this tooodddaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Continue sooooooooon PLEEEAAASSEE. I LOVE IT!
BBauzzie chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
BBauzzie chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
ScarletMucy chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Oooh! I didn't realize you'd updated this story, and I'm loving the characterizations so far. There's an honest, genuine feel to your writing, and I like the relationships you have between the characters. There's no overt blushing and wide eyed glances, it's just, real. As a member of this fandom, I can really appreciate that, with all the sub-par stuff going around.

Take your time with the next chapter (there were a few slip ups in spelling here and there XD, but don't worry too much about it) and I'll eagerly await it's release.

Great stuff!
WrittenConstellations chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
I am absolutely in love with this story, I swear. It's just the cutest thing! I truly hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
oh my god this chapter was pERFECT!
oh god Tooth's story seriously makes me want to cry :'( it's like "'nooooOO whYY" sniffle sob
but aHH JACK YES CONFESS 8''D hehe i wonder what's going to happen! :)
god i love this story so much it hurt good luck with the next chapter! I'll be waiting!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Haha. Well, this is my contribution to get you to write. Honey, I gotta be honest... the whole Tooth/Daniel scene... could've been worded better. Pippa's scene was spot on but Tooth's needs a lot of emotion to play it well. From how it's written, a lot of the emotion was tried potrayes but what she said, but often times it's what's NOT said that really bumps up a scene. Like maybe the way she fidgets and wings stop fluttering as she remember shallow breaths, for example. Just a suggestion. Usually I'd stay quiet if I don't like how something's written and just not read anymore. But, I don't know. I like you. I want to write a grear story. And it just so happens I have high taste in fics. haha.
blackdawn0 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Wow, this has to be one of the most inspiring fictions I have ever read. I mean, that firm believe of the Guardians that Jamie shows is just so... moving, to say the least. And the truth about the humans and the Guardians is just so horribly heartbreaking. It makes me tear up thinking about what Tooth said about all of them feeling the pain of loss for a child; too much for them to want to repeat again.
This story gives me all the emotions! All of them.
I truly want to believe in them all over again after reading this. But I live in one of those states where it's not really geologically possible for North, Jack Frost, and maybe even Bunnymund to come aid me. (Hawaii, if you're wondering.) I guess getting into the RotG fandom is becoming a bit overwhelming for me. Even my friends complain about how much I talk about it. (I kinda feel like Jamie) I just really like having something to believe in for once. It's nice. :)

I felt a bit conflicted when Jamie went over to Pippa's house. On one hand, he had like, one more chance to keep this friendship. But on the other, what kind of friend are you to begin with if you keep her from watching Doctor Who? I know I wouldn't have even gotten up to get the door. Possibly one of the worse times to rekindle a friendship. (In my opinion. XP)

I don't feel like any of them can be OOC. You got them just right. Especially Tooth! I haven't read many stories that have Tooth as a main or even a secondary character, (seeing as I only read Bennefrost...) but I love the sass and Guardian-esque feeling from her. No matter what Jamie says. It's perfect. :D

I only spotted a few spelling errors, nothing you can't catch while reading a second time. :) I would offer to beta, but I need to get my shit together if I want to stay in my honors classes.

Cherry Ice... I actually have a few guesses on what that means..
1. It's a delicious icy dessert.
2. It means blood on snow. 0_0
3. Cherry red, referring to the little cherries on mistletoes and cherry ice referring to said cherries during the winter season? Too much?
4. Those are all pretty lame, I actually don't know what it means.
5. Sorry to bore you to sleep with my big walls of text. UnU I tend to do that... A lot...
6. I can't wait for more! :)

Mon Esprit Libre chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
DarrenCloak chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
You are crafting a feels inducing thunderstorm. I hope you continue. Your art of emotional play is delicately woven into this story crafting a paralyzingly addictive blend. I so very much hope to read more.
Oh-Deer3 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
It was lovely :) Thanks to you I like Toothiana a little more (she was never really my favourite character). Can't wait for next chapter!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »