Reviews for Bella's Guitar Extras
Anon chapter 6 . 6/17
Dear AmandaForks,

I absolutely loved your story. It was one of the most well thought out, well written fanfictions that I have read. It was so good, and yet, I still have SOOO many questions! Please, please, please write a sequel! You left the story on a cliffhanger, which I understand because your goal was to heal Bella, but it is still so painful for your readers! So please write a sequel, and if you decide not to, then please add a chapter to this story or something that explains what happens to the rest of the characters. It would be really cool to learn more about the characters that we didn't see very (like Paul) and explore Bella's continuing relationships with her friends.

Once again, THANK YOU for this amazing story! It was incredible.
Blue Moon chapter 1 . 6/13
PLZ PLZ PLZ START ANOTHER FANFIC BECAUSE I AM BORED OUT OF MY MIND! ((And I miss u)and ur writing)
Just read the whole thing in two days. Never reviewed anything on this site, but here goes:I loved the story. I would love to see Leah get a chance to have Bella's back, maybe against Lauren and her promised revenge. Other than that, I feel her character is done growing - unless she phases. I want most of your personal questions to be answered. I also want Bella to heave to pick up her guitar again. It seemed to be missing toward the end. Maybe for Vera. They could connect through music. I love the bond between Bella and Embry and would want that explored more as Jake withdraws from her now knowing the truth about her past. Great novel. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Quileute chapter 6 . 6/14
Hey it's Blue Moon, here's my new account (and name)
I started a fanfic and your one of my fav authors.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 6/7
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and perspectives as you conclude "Bella's Guitar". I appreciate hearing from an author and read all the notes. It adds to the story one loves. And we loved your story. Thank you again, best of luck with your personal goals. If time and spirit permits do consider a sequel. A glimpse into all the questions we still have. It would be fun! Thank you again, my apologies for my messed up review on the last chapter. I hope you can post the second one.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 6/7
I think you are 100& accurate on Charlie. He almost said,"I think you made a weird choice but you're still in my life and I got a grand kid." Almost, not really. He just didn't want her to be a wolf. The most involved he got was to tell her to see Jacob because he was hurting. He never saw Edward eat. Or blink probably. What did he think of his cold hands? Are we as humans that predisposed to overlook the unusual? I don't think we are, or the able bodied people wouldn't be staring at people in wheelchairs. Charlie was overwhelmed. He suddenly had a teenage daughter who suddenly had a crisis. He wasn't prepared. As a cop he could have investigated, he could have asked more questions but parenting overrode cop experience. I think you wrote him well, you left him dignity and pulled him back from the brink.
Mal chapter 6 . 5/28
Know if you continue, I love your pace. I will stick behind you. I really enjoied B G. It was really, really great. I agreed with all of your choisces, pace wize. Love your character developement. I would have guessed that you've been writing fiction for years. You have an eye for detail. You are a great story teller. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Sfrbcry chapter 6 . 5/28
Yesssss a sequel! I'm so glad because bro, there were so many unanswered questions! I know I haven't been the best at reviewing lately (my internet's been out) but I really enjoyed the story! Only...it ends like a cliffhanger. Please don't leave us on that cliff. Thank you so much for writing and please write more!
Madmaxi chapter 6 . 5/27
Very much looking forward to your project starting with 'S'! Thanks so much for sharing Bella's guitar with us:-)
Lady Smith Black Mumbazo chapter 6 . 5/22
Okie dokie... sequel... uhhhh yes... I want to see the Cullens weird behavior explained but still fall short... I want to see the boys imprint and Leah have some relief for gosh sakes... Charlie needs to have known about the Billy wolf things... or at least have had some idea... what is in the floor in Bella's room? Is it Edwards toe, his hair, or his finger it has to be a part of him I refuse to believe that it is his crystal heart?Vera is what Bella could have become... Angela and Quil... I'm just saying...awwwwe thank you... your novel is great... 3
Jane chapter 6 . 5/16
S. S. S. S. S.
Please? Pretty please?
Jacob has to become the leader he is meant to be.
He HAS to imprint on Bella.
Quil HAS to imprint on Angela.
Billy said he would get that dead spot in Bella's room checked out. So that will be discovered. Not sure what will be found.
The final paragraph of your story tells me that Jake and Embry will be true brothers.
I loved this story. It's up there in my top 3.
Thank you thank you for a terrific read.
Jane chapter 5 . 5/16
My opinion is...same as yours. Charlie's mild acceptance, 'need to know" attitude in the books always struck me as highly unlikely at best. He would, like Bella, be struggling with what it means to be powerless. I see him as a stoic sort of character, so I see him gritting his teeth and doing the best he can to cope. He needs Joy in his life to give him a bit of fun and normalcy.
TaleWeaver chapter 6 . 5/16
I think I've managed to answer most of your questions in my chap 34 review, actually (should have read this first). But yes, Charlie needs to find out about the supernatural in Forks (like I said, Billy and Harry should have read him in on this back in Twilight). He should be incredibly furious with Billy, in particular, for not telling him exactly why Bella ended up like this - Billy's working out what's in Bella's room that's helping to make her stay sick will go some way to healing those wounds. However, Billy and the tribal council are going to get a harsh lesson in modern times and ancient secrets - ie that in this world, you can't keep doing everything the old ways. Because given how many people have died so far, it's only a matter of time before the FBI gets called in, and Paul, in particular, would set off warning sirens with any profiler worth their salt. Not to mention, Charlie's the only one who can maybe set up some legal issues to keep the Cullens out of Washington state.
I think Bella needs to go back to Vera - I think her story is essential for Bella's continuing to heal. Especially since I'm wondering if maybe that Indian following her was one of Jake's ancestors, and maybe that story could help reconcile the tribal council to the hereditary chief with a white girl who'd been rejected by a vampire.
I think Quil and Angela could be some very good comedy and needed light spots in the big S. I'd sort of like Jessica to realise her current choices aren't healthy, try to make up with Mike, only to have him tell her that he doesn't think she's good for him, and maybe come back when she's a self-aware grownup. It might be a much needed shock to the system.
As for Renee? Yeah, I have issues with her. I remember an interview with Meyer on the twilight DVD, where she says that Bella's basically going through a mid-life crisis early because she's spent her whole life as the responsible adult in their house. I think that Renee's trying to reconnect with Bella because she's worried that she's losing her, and Bella's ignoring her because a) she has enough troubles without adding whatever crisis Renee's going through now (her past behaviour means that it would never occur to Bella that maybe Renee simply misses her) and b) on a subconscious level, she's enjoying being a teenager, where she doesn't have to take care of anyone else except on a cooking level.
...Huh. guess I had a lot to say, after all.
LCB chapter 6 . 5/16
Ahhh please give us the answers!
LCB chapter 5 . 5/16
And this is why I love you. Meyers is blah. You're so much deeper and if reflects in hour character. For real. Who would have the the leading lady end up with a sparkle controlling vampire that sucks the life out of everything. She gives up everything for youth and beauty.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »