Reviews for Bella's Guitar Extras
yuuram2fangirl chapter 6 . 6/19
I will be looking forward to read it. And I guess the something is the items that Edward had hidden under her floorboard that keeps her from forgetting him. For Vera it is the deer. Those both items have some kind of supernatural significance to them that doesn't allow Bella and Vera to move on. Thats my guess.
Looking forward to more!
yuuram2fangirl chapter 5 . 6/19
The Charlie in your story seems to be a more plausible parent then the one in the boooks to be honest (No wonder he won the best supportive character) I know for a fact that no father, no matter how distant or awkward, would turn his head to the other side when his children are suffering.
So I think Charlie should figure it out and have a talk with Bella. Judging from how he was in thr story he would be shocked for a few days but eventually talk with Billy and Harry to clear up things. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to freak out since he already suspects that something is wrong. He may feel a bit betrayed by the secrets but he will understand.
So there
Amanthya chapter 6 . 1/20
I'm pretty sure the answers to all of the "will we ever learn...?" are yes. Because if they aren't, you're gonna have some angry readers after you with pitchforks. ; p
Amanthya chapter 4 . 1/20
I hadn't actually ever remembered to read the Extras before. So, not to make light of your struggles, but it's kinda funny that you fear your slow pace will be dissatisfying when it's the opposite for me.

See, you aren't too slow - you don't use filler or pointless miscommunications to bulk up chapters between canon tears and au sexy-times. There is growth in every chapter. It's *realistic* growth, not only for a person or a couple, but for a damaged person (Bella) and her couplehood with Jake (who also has his own issues).

In fact, you've so spoiled me with the quality of your writing, that there are now only a 2 other Twi (Team Jacob) fics I can enjoy as top quality AU. (Sublimation by sfiddy and Found and Lost By: Zoe1078 -bonus SamxLeah, fighting imprint!). Though others come close, these 3 are my golden trio of Twi fics.

Have you read the second? I'm curious as to your thoughts on it.
MelkiSihou chapter 6 . 1/17
Well, you have a follower in me!
MelkiSihou chapter 5 . 1/17
I think you created a far more believable reality for our Forks friends. I think Bella acts more her age. Charlie is actually a parent! I love it. Also, being the chief of police, he would notice things. I think you are doing wonderfully!
MelkiSihou chapter 4 . 1/17
I think time was well paced. That's not to say many times I was yelling at Brlla, but that's just proof of your brilliance!
lectri chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I realize you've already made up your mind about the answers to your questions, but I'm going to answer them anyway.

2. He should. I think that would help both Bella and Jacob with her getting over Edward. I feel like she would finally be able to open up about /everything/. Not only that, but discovering the truth about the pack and his heritage and everything would help develop him so much further as a character as well.
3. I'm thinking at least two... Possibly Laurent and Victoria, maybe new characters.
4. Yes, yes, yes, and no.
6. I hope so. Opposites attract and work out in some cases. I think their relationship would be cute and funny, and they'd both also learn how to be more outgoing (Angela) and more reserved and mature (Quil).
7. I hope not. I was honestly thinking Mike and Leah...
8. Please, yes. I think Billy should be the one to tell him, and make sure he knows not to pressure Bella about it because I also think she should tell him about it on her own without knowing Billy already has.
10. It could be any of the boys' fathers/grandfathers, I think. And yes to more of Vera's past. It's so interesting reading about her and "Edgar" and everything.
11. Yes. Billy. He already knows, or suspects. Maybe that's how he brings Charlie into the supernatural world.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Lethe again-frankly I'd read the shit out of a sequel if you decided to write one. I absolutely think you're taking this somewhere I want to learn about, so, fingers crossed but no pressure! I really enjoyed BG a lot (I stayed up all night to read it), so thank you for posting something that you clearly worked hard on for us to read.
corkykellems chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
I lOVED THE STORY...AND THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO TELL...AND YES I THINK CHARLIE SHOULD FINALLY BE TOLD...TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED...BUT GIVE US MORE
feebes86 chapter 6 . 10/1/2015
I say this is the perfect opportunity for a sequel. There are a lot of unresolved issues and a lot of questions that still need to be answered. I hope that you will consider it. if you do please send me a message and let me know so I can be sure I read it. You have a great talent for writing. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
VermillionTurtles chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Ah I really hope you consider writing that thing that starts with an S, but no pressure honestly. do what's best for you and your life man. I'm just glad to have stumbled upon your wonderful story.
Also HighFive for having the same views on Jacob and Edward, most of the time the people I come across either liked Jacob more because he's hot or like edward because he's hot. And there's nothing wrong for liking a character cuz their hot, i get that, but I can't look past edwards possessive controlling personality and I just wish him and bella hadn't ended up together. it was such a bad message to send to people.
but enough about that, sorry I didnt mean to go off on a tangent like that. but yeah. If you write that thing with an S, fucking fantastic. If not, we still have your wonderful story to read and read again!
sharion24 chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Sequel please!
Jibrah chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
I love your charlie, that he is an involved parent with a personality and life of his own. I think charlie could be the protagonist of his own interesting sequel!
OMG chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Please Please Please consider writing one of those book-length things that starts with an S.
I hate high school themed stories. I hated high school, so I've never been fond of reading about it. But I adored this story. I usually never get interested in second and third plots, but dear god, you made me feel for Quil! and Embry? Please write the "S" thing. I'll stay up till 4 in the morning again, reading it, I promise .

Ps. I also thoroughly enjoyed reading your questions at the end, it made me feel like I was talking to one of my old super cool teachers in elementary school. (: