Reviews for Broadway, meet the NYFD
KGBKBG chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Soooo intense! Really good and I liked all the couples you have going on, I think they're really interesting and good. I hope Klaine works out.

Something really weird happened when I was reading this chapter, okay, so I was reading the part when Kurt, Kitty, Rachel, Cassandra, Santana, Brittany, and Marley were out together. And it was about when Marley was talking about how she was dating someone (she didn't even mention it was 2 people). I was thirsty when I was reading this so I shut off iPod and got something to drink. In my head for some reason I quoted this quote from Johnny Depp that I saw on this picture of Finn and Rachel a year or so ago and loved it so much that I basically live my life by it now. I kept repeating it in my head as I walked back to the couch to read and when I started to read, the next paragraph or so was Kurt telling Marley the same exact quote!

It was insane! I swear I'm like psychic or something ;) But seriously it was really cool. I just thought I'd share that with you...yeah it pretty cool
marteeey chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!? Making Blaine seeing someone else?! You understand what you wrote there?! We need Klaine!

Ps. I liked the rest of the chapter :D kitty's and Cassie's bitchy behavior is greeeeat haha
FinchelFan728 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I feel so bad for him.
Amybf19 chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Wow a lot happened in this chapter! So glad Finn and Rachel are back together!
noro chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
excellent writing update asap fantastic writing
KGBKBG chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
So incredible. I love it all. Please update soon!
FinchelFan728 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
This is great!
Amybf19 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Ooohhhhh glad it looks like they are on the road to a reunion!
noro chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
u need to update asap fantastic writing
fabinafan4life chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I love how Brittany,Santana and Marley went to defend,i hope to see more of that.
more please :D
marteeey chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I started crying while reading the letter. it's just so so sad :'( I can't believe he's really breaking up with her. no. but Rachel will fight for him. I know it. and he'll must accept it! for gods sake they have to get their happy ending! pla update soon again :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
I agree, Brody isn't right for Rachel! I hope Klaine can reunite!
Amybf19 chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Oh that letter was heartbreaking!
noro chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
omg nearly in tear poor rachel update asap
loveabitofglee chapter 1 . 2/28/2013