Reviews for Rain Will Make the Flowers Grow
KatieBug1967 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I just love this story! It is absolutely wonderful. The Facts of Life is one of my all time favorite shows and I've been reading fan-fiction about it for years. I finally decided to register so I could leave some reviews. You have done a terrific job with the characters. I am so sad to see Blair dealing with such heartache, but I'm so happy she ended up with a beautiful little girl. That was a perfect ending.
XxsaraxmariexX chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Truly amazing story!
ilovexmas chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I couldn't imagine a better ending than the one you wrote: all of them remaining with MRS G forever, as well as BLAIR's little girl (and maybe more kids to come)!
Congratulations for such a tender story and i look forward to reading more of your writing in the near future, so for pit sake post them lol!
ilovexmas chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
This is definitely your best chapter so far!
I love the deep relationship between BLAIR and MRS G (i always knew they were meant to bond) and the episode you're talking about (when the housemother takes the debutante's cigarette out of her hands) its called 'The girl's school' and it's one of my favourite, cos it highlights the strong bond both of them would share in the near future...
I almost had tears in my eyes cos i don't ever want it to end!
PS: i can't believe you wrote over 40 stories and never posted it? You should lol!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Awesome ending to an awesome story! I really loved this story, how you captured the characters so well and took such a tragic event, but used it to create such a blessing for everyone. Beautiful! I'm sad it's over as well, but congrats on completing it!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
So, so sweet! I love the relationship between Blair and Mrs. G and of course the new little baby girl. Just precious! I love how encouraging Mrs. G is as well, because she knows this is scary, but Blair can do it and will be a good mother.
JG chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I'am sad that this story has come to an end. But it was a really good story and I'am glad I was able to read it. Now you say that you have other stories that you have'nt finished, if you can please try and finish them. Beacuse if there anything like this one I'd love to read them.
AWChic chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
LOVED This story! I hope you do more! Or complete your others! You are a great author!
AWChic chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter and great story!
Poppy471 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Wow! Thank you for such a creative story!
JG chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Those two chapters were really good. And I think the way you wrote the birth of iris was as true to life as you can get. It was wonderful birth.
AWChic chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Please hurry up and update! This is a great story!
ilovexmas chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Great to see our main girl ready and proud to be a mum (even at such a young age).
BLAIR would always make a good mum: just when you see how caring she is with her baby sister BAILEY on the show, you see her very warm side...
PS: hope to see MRS. G and the other girls soon lol!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
This was a really great chapter. I can completely picture Jo and Blair all alone having to go through this together and you did a great job! I think Iris is a great name for the baby too. I love it! :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Very scary situation. I hope it all turns out okay. I cannot wait for more.