Reviews for First Love
MadHatterWeasley chapter 44 . 8/8
I hope that you'll update this story soon! I love the story between Anna and Daryl so far and I'm excited to see what happens next!
TomTomGirl chapter 44 . 6/29
Please update soon, I really want to read more. Keep up the good work :)
galwidanatitud chapter 44 . 6/12
well that's one way to handle Merle. good job, Anna. :)
belladu57 chapter 43 . 5/11
Very good
SPARKELS77 chapter 43 . 4/29
snowflake2410 chapter 43 . 4/29
This chapter is pretty freaking bomb lol it's pretty awesome. Haha looks like Daryl has a case of male baby fever. (Starts to play Let's Get It On in the background while quickly stepping out of the room)
Micky-Moo chapter 43 . 4/29
So cute. Intense looks from daryl is so freaking hot.
DancingDorisDay chapter 11 . 4/28
I love this story. It's absolutely wonderful. I only recently started watching TWD and have been on the lookout for a good book to go along with it.
Littleraspberry chapter 43 . 4/28
Yay - you're back! I've missed this one!
Great chapter!
galwidanatitud chapter 43 . 4/28
aaaawwwww! Daryl is so sweet and awkward. ;)
LeneReedus chapter 43 . 4/28
Daryl with baby made me squealed :P
Nihama9492 chapter 14 . 4/19
I completely understand reading things in a different voice in my head. I tend to switch fandoms because it is so hard for me to find ones that I haven't read and new ones that interest me. When I read TWD fics all the characters voices get a southern accent and that is how it should be. However recently I was reading a TWD fic and finished it then read a Charmed (TV) fic and the characters had a southern accent, I was maybe 5 chapters in before I realized it, and it was the weirdest thing, sorry rambling.

I quite like this story, I hope that Daryl and Anna eventually bond over their shared childhood abuse, and I really really really hope that the whole Sophia mess isn't included. I am a firm believer that staying in canon is easier for the writer and reader, but I also love when writer chose to save a character that would otherwise be killed or removed from the plot. I will probably still continue reading even if something does happen to Sophia, because the relationship between Anna and Daryl is so innocent and sweet!
please continue this is one of my fav daryl stories
SPARKELS77 chapter 42 . 3/26
So freaking great! 3
LeneReedus chapter 42 . 3/25
Dear Author, it was cute when Anna smacked Daryl's head. hehe. I would do that if Im her :P by the way, I hope you are feeling better and well.. hope can read more soonxo.