Reviews for First Love
Guest chapter 44 . 12/5/2016
I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story
MadHatterWeasley chapter 44 . 8/8/2016
I hope that you'll update this story soon! I love the story between Anna and Daryl so far and I'm excited to see what happens next!
TomTomGirl chapter 44 . 6/29/2016
Please update soon, I really want to read more. Keep up the good work :)
galwidanatitud chapter 44 . 6/12/2016
well that's one way to handle Merle. good job, Anna. :)
belladu57 chapter 43 . 5/11/2016
Very good
SPARKELS77 chapter 43 . 4/29/2016
snowflake2410 chapter 43 . 4/29/2016
This chapter is pretty freaking bomb lol it's pretty awesome. Haha looks like Daryl has a case of male baby fever. (Starts to play Let's Get It On in the background while quickly stepping out of the room)
Micky-Moo chapter 43 . 4/29/2016
So cute. Intense looks from daryl is so freaking hot.
DancingDorisDay chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
I love this story. It's absolutely wonderful. I only recently started watching TWD and have been on the lookout for a good book to go along with it.
Littleraspberry chapter 43 . 4/28/2016
Yay - you're back! I've missed this one!
Great chapter!
galwidanatitud chapter 43 . 4/28/2016
aaaawwwww! Daryl is so sweet and awkward. ;)
LeneReedus chapter 43 . 4/28/2016
Daryl with baby made me squealed :P
Nihama9492 chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
I completely understand reading things in a different voice in my head. I tend to switch fandoms because it is so hard for me to find ones that I haven't read and new ones that interest me. When I read TWD fics all the characters voices get a southern accent and that is how it should be. However recently I was reading a TWD fic and finished it then read a Charmed (TV) fic and the characters had a southern accent, I was maybe 5 chapters in before I realized it, and it was the weirdest thing, sorry rambling.

I quite like this story, I hope that Daryl and Anna eventually bond over their shared childhood abuse, and I really really really hope that the whole Sophia mess isn't included. I am a firm believer that staying in canon is easier for the writer and reader, but I also love when writer chose to save a character that would otherwise be killed or removed from the plot. I will probably still continue reading even if something does happen to Sophia, because the relationship between Anna and Daryl is so innocent and sweet!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/30/2016
please continue this is one of my fav daryl stories
SPARKELS77 chapter 42 . 3/26/2016