Reviews for Different
Amber chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Finished reading the whole thing. Very entertaining but riddled with a LOT of typos and grammar errors. I’m glad I was able to read a fanfic that’s complete. With all the incomplete fics I’ve read, I dunno know which belonges to which. Anywho, although I’m glad you’ve finished this, I still think you finished it too soon, a little anti-climatic. I think that intimate scene happened a little too soon too, but that’s just my opinion. Either way, I’m happy it ended the way it did.
kultkayleighofficial chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Nawww love it _
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
AWW, I really want Chris in the story and see what will Wesker want Jake to do to him LOL! Who in world make Wesker an grave!? Sherry pregnant!yay! Amazing story as always, more Jake/Sherry fic please!
xSCE94x chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Awhh, I LOVED this story :D So good, great writing
Hayley Redfield chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Awww love this story!
Ultimolu chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Yeah, in your face Wesker! Your son is gonna be different! -sticks tongue out-

Wesker: ...

Kiko: ...o-o -pulls tongue back in-

Nice epilogue to a good story. I really enjoyed this.
alonealexabluerose chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Cool man update soon!
Jerry chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Nice to see that Jake finally gotten over his father! Haha, hope Wesker stop haunting his son and HIS grandson! Can't wait for your next fic. :)
kultkayleighofficial chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wow... im breathless XD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I really thought it was Wesker. Yay JakexSherry reunited! update soon please.
Ultimolu chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Whew! That was freaky! I thought Jake was seeing things. Thank goodness that was Sherry. But I don't think you needed the warning for the readers about the M rating content. I think people know that.

Anyway, interesting story, but now my plot bunnies are bouncing around again.
Ultimolu chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
O_O -squeaks-

Maybe Jake is seeing things. No tall blondie in the corner...nope! Just your imagination!
Ultimolu chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Kiko: You're dead and you're haunting your son! Why aren't you in purgatory yet?
Wesker: -raises eyebrow-
Kiko: O-O Well? -pokes chest-

Poor Jake man. He was afraid of hurting Sherry. And why the bloody hell do I have plot bunnies dancing around my head now?
Ultimolu chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Where did Jake go? Goddamnit, Wesker's dead and he's still haunting people! Leave them alone! -shakes fist-
Ultimolu chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Gah! Creepy voice, creepy voice!

-runs around in circles and knocks herself out-

Poor Jake thinks he's going bonkers.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »