Reviews for Christmas at Aunt Agatha's
duj chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Very enjoyable story. I'm glad he has one nice relative, at least. (She won't be notified when he dies. She'll just wonder why the Xmas cards stop coming, and if she is bothered enough to try to look him up, she'll find nothing.)
RavenEcho chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Nice update. I liked how Severus has a slightly softer character here, and I also enjoyed how he justified denying his relationship to his cousin.
civilwarrose chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
I love this- great job! You portray Severus wonderfully. Instant fave and follow.
Angel of Death-Freeze Over chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love the fic. Can't wait to read more. Leona is a perfect friend for Severus.
RavenEcho chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Interesting ideas to reflect Snape during his death eater days- I enjoyed the update! Happy writing!
80sarcades chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I find it fascinating how you captured Snape's inner humanity in this story. He might be a grouch and/or nasty on the outside - and under Voldermort, I doubt you could be otherwise. On the other hand, he shows a level of caring that you wouldn't expect from a supposed Death Eater. I'll pass on the stewed eels, though:-)

Nicely done, ma'am!
HannahBrooke4294 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This is GREAT! I like all the family details about Snape and his relatives.
Karakehribar chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Exploring in a direction I haven't seen done before - interesting & well-written!
JackaMalfroy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
This was awesome and in my opinion the world needs more fics about sev's relatives. Keep up the good work :)
RavenEcho chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Enjoyed the bit about him telling the truth and them not believing it :-)
TheRealTayler13 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Plz update soon can't wait to read more
RavenEcho chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Good start! I'll be interested to see how you develop the visits as Severus gets older.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Pretty good. A bit short. Needs more personality and input from all the people.
forever fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Very cute! Love the ending - Merry Christmas to you and your family!