Reviews for A True Sky
AUTHOR IF YOU DARE MAKE THAT COPY IF TSUNA HURT MY DEAR TSUNA AGAIN YOU ARE THE WORST DONT LET ANYONE ELSE HURT TSUNA AND DONT EVER BREAK HIS BONDS WITH HIS GUARDIANS AND MAKE SURE THAT REBORN TORTURE THAT COPY BASTARD OF TSUNA AND ALSO MAKE SURE THAT STUPID FATHER OF TSUNA GETS PUNISH AND NONO IM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU HOW COULD YOU JUST TRY AND SAY CHANGE HIS PERSONALITY HE'LL NEVER CHANGE HE WILL FOREVER BE A BASTARD PERSON THAT DAMN COPY OF TSUNA AND HE TRIED TO KILL MY TSUNA SO MANY TIMES SO YOU BETTER FIX THE DAMN MISTAKE NONO OR ELSE
Lunary chapter 7 . 9/15/2017
Looking forward to the next Chapter.
I hope for the best regarding Tsuna and I guess he will find his Lightning soon.

Anyway looking forward to the next Chapter.
Regards
Lunary
Lavalilly chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
When ever you're ready with that update
Lavalilly chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Out of all the twins storys I readed this one stands out the most
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
It is good in my option
brockarot chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
REALLY GOOD but plz make Tsuna more awesome and evil. Bash Takahasi
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
Awesome!~~~
Hyakuma chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
Reborn is OOC. -_- in don't put '!' In his talking...and yes! 1827R!
Redb4Black chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
I hate the idiotic twin... That little piece of shit... Anyway update this is a R27 right?
vskylight chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Well... I don't mind if there're some romance in this story, especially yaoi. I like it actually, if Reborn and Tsuna turns out to be together...
Lulumo chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Uh, please don't make Tsuna a saint who'll forgive he's creepy brother, he totally doesn't deserve Tsuna as brother. And that 'other Tsuna' is it Giotto or something or just Tsuna's super sky flame hyper intuition.
And please, please make this Gen fic no romance, no yaoi. Just Family fluff.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
NOOO! Why hasn't it been updated! Why does Tsuna's brother hate him? Who/What is the second voice in Tsuna's mind, it's not D. Spade trying to mess with another heir is it? Why is Nono so set on the younger twin?
NorCal.NEH chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
please update
Nicole NightLock chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Please update soon!~ been years already! It is sooooo Good! Please... no yaoi! And please again... please update!
Nicole NightLock chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
... NOOOOOOOO! NO YAOI! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! NO YAOI! ONEGAI!