Reviews for Troubled Kid
Angela chapter 23 . 8/12
It is amaizing ! Good job !
Ok so I am a new reader to this story and have read TMI [#Bestseriesandbiggestfanever] and I think it is Jonathan because you have not said his name and he is important.
Yourfan4ever chapter 23 . 5/14
plz update this story is sooo good and fab! luv ur work bye muah!
reppinda5o3 chapter 23 . 4/28
This is so crazy good. I hope you eventually pick it back up
SamicaWrites chapter 4 . 2/20
Okay I have yet to read the series, I'm reading fics because of the new shadowhunters netflix show. Bought the books but waiting till March break to read them... the only person I can think of that you haven't mentioned yet is John... Everyone I can think of seems to be alive in this fic...
SamicaWrites chapter 3 . 2/20
... but did he really do it?
Mundane.Shadowhunter chapter 23 . 1/17
are you done with this story ?
letusread chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Okay. Please read this. I will actually die if you don't update this story. I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH and I just really need you to update. You left me hanging. I might actually take my eyes out with spoons. I made an account so I could leave a comment! Please, please, PLEASE I BEG YOU to make an update.
Ally chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Delranangel chapter 23 . 7/24/2015
Hi! Just started reading this recently and fell in love with this story. Are you planning on starting it back up? I'd really like to know what happened with Jonathan and how everything will turn out. It's an amazing story!
NemiTheVeggieEater chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
I understand if you don't want to continue this story, he'll it's been over a year since you've updated (I've been here the whole time). However, if you do, do not worry about your writing style, what the chapter comes out to be, etc, because you are an excellent writer. I love this story and I really hope you continue. If you don't, I'll also support it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
Wow this chapter is sad I cried its a really good chapter
Me chapter 23 . 5/21/2015
OMG love it! this is a great story! Update soon please :)
hellen chapter 23 . 5/2/2015