Reviews for Troubled Kid
divfan96 chapter 1 . 3/5
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee try and finish this story! It's so good and you're writing is amazing! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Demonpoxjohnnyboy chapter 23 . 2/6
Hey, I dont know if I've reviewed before but I love this story! Would there be any chance of you updating soon, because I really want to know what happens. :) xx
Now it's just kissing and a problem which is quite sad! - it started very well!
Please update I love this please
divfan96 chapter 23 . 1/8
Hi! Found your story a few days ago and I really like it!
I know that it has been over a year since you updated but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee try to continue this story! i'm sure I'm not the only one that wants it! I really love this Clace Fanfiction and it would be awesome to read it to the end! Hope you'll think about it! Good luck!
It gets a bit too much of the same thing. Jace is so sweet!
And you know tay's early songs!
Omg i'm always so proud of people who know nickelback!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
update this, i love it
issyjane249 chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
I know you haven't written in a long time but please consider writing again.
Thanks for listening!
shanykadanielle chapter 23 . 12/17/2014
Hope you start updating again!
JeanetteH chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
I love this story so much! Please update!
Arabella-muggle chapter 23 . 11/12/2014
Wow...love this story, the only thing you. Could improve is to UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE IT'S SO GOD DAMN ADDICTING! Amazing story and i love The characters, well i hate kaelie and seb's the jerkiest jerk alive but besides them, AWESOME. I don't think Jace actually killed Jonathan...but i think he sometimes thinks he did cause people always addume he did...you know what i mean? Anyway, amazing story, take care and please wrote more soon.

Love,
Arabella
Kmammen chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
WRITEE it has been soo long I'm dying
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2014