Reviews for Troubled Kid
Claceangel chapter 1 . 6/11
Please UPDATE! CLACE IS BAE FOREEVER BIATCHESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE DO IT UGHHHHH I LOVED IT IT
sparkle4497 chapter 1 . 4/14
Just wanted to know if you were planing on finishing this story
y it beez over
CLACE IS BAE chapter 23 . 2/4
PLEASE UPDATE! TOO GOOD TO END THERE!
Sky-Blue-Eyes chapter 23 . 1/27
If for some strange reason you feel like continuing this story, I will follow it...but I am pretty sad it ended here. Which is ironic because I am currently ignoring my own unfinished story, hypocrite much? Maybe ignoring it isn't exactly the right way to describe it because it haunts me daily, but I'm sure that's how my readers feel. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for a great distraction from my writer's block!
Completebooknerd101 chapter 23 . 1/7
please update this story! its really good and has a great plot
catastrophicmind chapter 23 . 1/7
It has been almost 4 years since you've last updated so I'm not going to have too much hope you'll do it anytime soon and I very much doubt you'll see this but I speak on behalf of the followers of this story please don't let this story die, I know life can be tough so if you don't plan on continuing this fic i think we would all respect and understand your decision but can you please at least think about donating it because it's a pretty damn good story, you're a pretty damn good writer with pretty damn good ideas and it'd be a waste to let it just end like that. Thanks!
Taylor albarado chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
I LOVE this story! It's so freaking awesome and really interesting. Please keep writing it.
Angela chapter 23 . 8/12/2016
It is amaizing ! Good job !
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Ok so I am a new reader to this story and have read TMI [#Bestseriesandbiggestfanever] and I think it is Jonathan because you have not said his name and he is important.
Yourfan4ever chapter 23 . 5/14/2016
plz update this story is sooo good and fab! luv ur work bye muah!
reppinda5o3 chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
This is so crazy good. I hope you eventually pick it back up
SamicaWrites chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Okay I have yet to read the series, I'm reading fics because of the new shadowhunters netflix show. Bought the books but waiting till March break to read them... the only person I can think of that you haven't mentioned yet is John... Everyone I can think of seems to be alive in this fic...
SamicaWrites chapter 3 . 2/20/2016
... but did he really do it?
Mundane.Shadowhunter chapter 23 . 1/17/2016
are you done with this story ?