Reviews for Last Night
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 27 . 2/23
Oh snap!
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 1 . 2/23
Very interested to see were this goes. I'm a huge fan of hurt/comfort and angst. As long as its done well. This looks like its going to be one of the good ones.
peeing lord chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
this almost made me pee
lol sorry
Guest chapter 41 . 11/18/2014
Hai so I know this coment is a little late but I just
Started reading this story now and I really love it and I was wondering if you could make a sexual like about korra and mako in the future like there wedding there kids and future family
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Your writing pulls me in. Must. Keep. Reading. And, it's a completed story? *rubs hands together* hell yes.
Ponylover5000 chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
this fic is too great *sobs* i love the drama also the tragedy! u speedy08 n BG-13 r the most author n co author dat could make my heart collapsing up n down :') i love most of ur fanfic toooo ;)
VivS Iwayama chapter 41 . 6/1/2014
LOVED THIS STORY!
makorraholic chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
This is so good I really love this one thong u never mentioned was birthdays so I never knew when they got older or years passed unless it said do over all this was really good
Kathy raiden chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
I really loved your fanfic. It was a new idea and new plot with makorra and violence. I'm lookin' forward for more from you
MakorraLoverAlltheway chapter 41 . 11/2/2013
I CRIED! THIS WAS SOOOOOOO AMAZING! The ending was incredibly amazing!
Twilight Woods chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
First off, I bawled my eyes out through most if this... Secondly i am so amazed... Thirdly this is the most saddest, happiest, buttkicking story I have ever read! And I absolutely love the Makkorra in this! I seriously went through a whole box of tissues when I read this! When i was done reading this, my eyes where all puffy, and teary, and my nose was bright red! I seriously ran out of tears when I read this because I cried too much! Once again, you never cease to amaze me!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2013
This chapter really got to me... I love family moments like this. T.T
feathersnow chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
This is one of the most realistic and scariest rape fic I've ever read. It's so real and there were times when my heart broke and my chest hurt when I read Korra's POV. I really applaud you for outing lots of feeling into each character.

You dd very well with Korra's OCC. And Asamis character as a shrink. She was totally awesome. But I wanna ask.. Where had Bolin been all this time?!

Great job on the story!
Adamine Beifong chapter 20 . 8/28/2013
Korra! I love this fanficton, I really do.