Reviews for Last Night
What an amazing story.
Finlay chapter 22 . 12/9/2016
Amazing
Guest chapter 41 . 8/4/2015
A beautiful story, and I believe you could write a sequel with zaheer if you so choose
I loved it!
3angsty5me chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
CRAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

THESE WOOOOUNDS THEY WIIIIIL NOT HEEEEEAL

Too edgy. Much too edgy. And my dubiety as to the use of rape as a plot point in fanfiction is immense. It always ends up being somewhere between creepy, paternalistic, demeaning, and just awkward.

-Mr. Negative
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 27 . 2/23/2015
Oh snap!
GrandAdmiral07 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Very interested to see were this goes. I'm a huge fan of hurt/comfort and angst. As long as its done well. This looks like its going to be one of the good ones.
peeing lord chapter 41 . 12/5/2014
this almost made me pee
lol sorry
Guest chapter 41 . 11/18/2014
Hai so I know this coment is a little late but I just
Started reading this story now and I really love it and I was wondering if you could make a sexual like about korra and mako in the future like there wedding there kids and future family
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Your writing pulls me in. Must. Keep. Reading. And, it's a completed story? *rubs hands together* hell yes.
Ponylover5000 chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
this fic is too great *sobs* i love the drama also the tragedy! u speedy08 n BG-13 r the most author n co author dat could make my heart collapsing up n down :') i love most of ur fanfic toooo ;)
BerryShortyCake chapter 41 . 6/1/2014
LOVED THIS STORY!
makorraholic chapter 41 . 5/27/2014
This is so good I really love this one thong u never mentioned was birthdays so I never knew when they got older or years passed unless it said do over all this was really good
Kathy raiden chapter 41 . 12/8/2013
I really loved your fanfic. It was a new idea and new plot with makorra and violence. I'm lookin' forward for more from you
MakorraLoverAlltheway chapter 41 . 11/2/2013
I CRIED! THIS WAS SOOOOOOO AMAZING! The ending was incredibly amazing!