Reviews for Bed Rest
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Love it lol
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is one I would love to see a follow up to like years latter after the honeymoon she recalls this.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"Ha! Time for Murphy's Law to bitch slap me like a bitch" Love!

This was entertaining. It fits PC well too.

As for nurse jokes... goes to cry in corner. You don't love me? Everyone loves me!

x3 Josie
manic221 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Really great I liked it. Though for me it's slightly harder to accept this "ship" in the comic book world cause how young Mindy is... In the movie world on the other where she's older it's much easier to accept... Kick-Ass 2 is excellent by the way if you haven't seen it yet
Makokam chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
You know, the only reason you didn't win this contest was because it didn't exactly fit the prompt of "Mindy VERSUS Bed Rest" /Versus/ not ON. Keep that in mind for next time.

That said...I REALLY like this story. I love how Mindy keeps coming back to the "almost naked" thing, and how if she wasn't drugged up and injured this would be a prfect position for getting fucked. Then deciding she doesn't care that much about the drugs or the injury. And then remembering that there are nurses and other around so they don't exactl have the privacy for somthing like.

And the line about them leaving a older teen male alone with a "preteen cutie pie" like. I love when Mindy intentionally plays up her cuteness. Even if I don't do it in my fics much since "cute" isn't the adjective she wants Dave to apply to her.

I also loved how she kept refering to him as her boyfriend, "even if he won't admit it yet."

And of course, the last line about "give me my wedding night, THEN I can die happy" was great. Loved it.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good story
Aronim chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is actually quite great. I'm actually tempted to say I like it better than some chapters of PC itself, mostly because it's more of a real, first-person narrator than the slightly disjointed diary-thing PC is. Well done.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved how you did her inner monologue here, back and forth on everything.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ah, young psychotic killer love. *Squeee!*
Queen.Vee chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this shit is awesome. please keep writing, love to see some more.

- Venus
TheLastChronicler chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome. I was trying to think up an idea of my own that I liked enough to write, but now I'm wondering if I should even bother.

Great work! Would love to see more Kick-Ass stuff from you in the future, even if it's unrelated to Makokam's challenges (such as Deviant).
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Excellent work. My own entry is still being worked on.