Reviews for Strangers in a Cell
Nfs711 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Good idea, good story, good storyline...damn every single thing in this story is good. And I say I'm very picky about stories. Well about other ones I guess I'm picky but I really am hopeless against a good ichiruki
TheSecretSeason chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I should have been sleeping hours ago, but this story was so good I just needed to read the rest! I loved how in character they were have how it was a perfect ending:)
Dyoudo chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful story with a satisfying ending. Unbelievably well-written, especially after reading so many stories that forego details that most don't think are important. It's actually quite refreshing. I just finished catching up to your other story Long Way Home (which I'll be reviewing after this), and this story definitely sated that impatient part of me that's anxious for Ichigo and Rukia to finally see each other in a romantic light.

I honestly couldn't see anything coming in this story, especially their second save from execution. I could not get a good read on Byakuya for the life of me. Ichigo and Rukia's portrayals were spot on, though, and I could only wish that Rukia was that forward in the show.

Once again, amazingly written. Definitively going to check out your other stories.
mikethepokemaster chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I like thi story but the whole thing about nobles not marring peasents things to me was kind of silly. Didn't Biyakuya i know i spelled this name wrong, Marry a peasent Rukia sister but whatever it your story so i can't say much.
RyoshiMorino chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
An excellent story. I had hoped to see them married, but this has satisfied me to no end. Not only was it a lovely little romance, but it had much action in it (Swordplay I mean) and a fair bit of humor expected of any Bleach fic. All in all I give this Three-shot a perfect 10.
Ayeobe chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
'kay so, it's 4:55am, and i just had to finish this story.
I am quite pleased to have noticed the added chapters. I rather enjoyed the first one, but the extra two were epic. Thank you for adding to this story!
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
that was a great story.
BingQing chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
perfect
Cisusi chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Excellent job! This whole story played out really well, and was attention grabbing. I spent the better part of my morning reading your story!

I liked the end when Byakuya 'punished' them. IT was very nice of him to be so lenient on the two. He really did have a heart. And love for his sister.

Then Rukia's unconventional marriage proposal. It was very cute.

All in all this was a really well written story! Thank you for writing, and keep up the fantastic work :)
avvrilstar chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
That was amazing, i can't even describe how well its written and how yoi kept them in character throughout the chapters :)

Hehe when he woke up to see byakyua's sword at his face it was so suspenseful i laughed ;)
You did a pretty good job with the lemons XD I'm glad you didn't just do one and left it at that.

In short: Heart stopping, Romantic, 'action' packed, humor, and a whole pitcher of lemonade
.. keep up the good work!
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Awsome!
moonlitephox chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I liked how this story played out. very satisfying ending... I wonder how the meeting of ichigo and and rukia's clan will go and how he'd handle becoming apart of rukias, clan as well as the relationship...would you consider a continuation for this story? well written up the good work.
Erenismine chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I really like Adventure of chappy Rukia and strangers in a cell , so i'm still waiting for the next chapter of each stories you write _ I'm glad that someone can write stories like you did :3 try to work hard on the next chapter of Stranger in a cell's story and adventure of chappy rukia too _ good luck , and I'm a big fan of your stories :3

Friendship ,stranger , love ,
Rukichigo.
Dark Lord Ganondorf chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Yay! Lemons rule! M ratings rule! Please do more!
Kathryn J. P chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Wahh don't end it yet :( we should have some castle/bodyguard sexiness xD but seriously you should continue or do a spin of fic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »