Reviews for West End High
This story is amazing!
ponineJondrette chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Voting for Vive la France (if you know what I mean... *cough cough* ENJOLRAS) even though this story is already completed.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Omd I love this please write more storys your the best
MaryChapel chapter 60 . 6/5/2015
I really enjoyed every bit of this. :) Thank you so much for writing it.

Remember the Barricade! (June 5-6) :(
Guest chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
Musical reference is from wicked
Guest chapter 60 . 1/19/2015
Can we pleaseeeeee have a epilogue?! Omg I loves this and finished in a day!
Les Miserabby chapter 60 . 12/27/2014
So you didn't break them up. Thank God. Hard to believe that this story is finally over. I look forward to reading your next bit of writing :)
CrimsoCrescendo chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
;A; omg it's over... like over... what a fic!
musicexpresseswhatwordscan't chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
I'm so happy you were able to write this last chapter, but also sad that it is the last chapter. ( :''( ) It's hard to believe it's ending. I love it so much. This is an amazing story! Good luck in college!
Spoby's Little Gold Star chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
Omg! I'm so sad it's over. To think I discovered this story one day out of boredom... Either way, it was amazing, and thank you for taking the time to write it!
astoryinred chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
Congrats for finishing this! I love the hopeful realism here. :)
Guest chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
god it's like the end of an era
congrats, and happy christmas :)
zeldalover272 chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
That was an amazing story. I'm gonna miss getting excited about your new chapters but oh well, I can always re read. Thanks for writing this incredible fanfiction. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
shadows-of-1832 chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I'm sad to see that it's over, but you ended it so well!

Happy Holidays!
skepticbelievers chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I read this story before I had my account and I'm so sad it's over! I love this story so much and I might cry. No, wait, I already am.

This story was so wonderful and I loved every crazy, fun, sad, adorable moment of it. This story is what got me through the summer last year and I want to thank you for writing this. This story will always rank as one of my favorite on this site.

Thank you for this story and Merry Christmas!