Reviews for West End High
Musical reference is from wicked
Can we pleaseeeeee have a epilogue?! Omg I loves this and finished in a day!
Les Miserabby chapter 60 . 12/27/2014
So you didn't break them up. Thank God. Hard to believe that this story is finally over. I look forward to reading your next bit of writing :)
CrimsoCrescendo chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
;A; omg it's over... like over... what a fic!
musicexpresseswhatwordscan't chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
I'm so happy you were able to write this last chapter, but also sad that it is the last chapter. ( :''( ) It's hard to believe it's ending. I love it so much. This is an amazing story! Good luck in college!
Spoby's Little Gold Star chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
Omg! I'm so sad it's over. To think I discovered this story one day out of boredom... Either way, it was amazing, and thank you for taking the time to write it!
frustratedstudent chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
Congrats for finishing this! I love the hopeful realism here. :)
Guest chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
god it's like the end of an era
congrats, and happy christmas :)
zeldalover272 chapter 60 . 12/25/2014
That was an amazing story. I'm gonna miss getting excited about your new chapters but oh well, I can always re read. Thanks for writing this incredible fanfiction. :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
shadows-of-1832 chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I'm sad to see that it's over, but you ended it so well!

Happy Holidays!
PhantomoftheBarricade1832 chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
I read this story before I had my account and I'm so sad it's over! I love this story so much and I might cry. No, wait, I already am.

This story was so wonderful and I loved every crazy, fun, sad, adorable moment of it. This story is what got me through the summer last year and I want to thank you for writing this. This story will always rank as one of my favorite on this site.

Thank you for this story and Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/9/2014
is oliver going to reappear?
Freedom909 chapter 59 . 9/2/2014
Wow! So I will say I've read this story from the beginning and I just never ever reviewed, and I do apologize for that.
But I'm sad there is only one chapter left but this story has been incredible!
I love the way you incorporated Oliver and Phantom and used those characters and the lyrics in the dialogue. It was very creatively done!
Can't wait for this next and last chapter! This story is amazing!
Les Miserabby chapter 59 . 8/26/2014
Only one chapter left? I look forward to it. Sort of. But not really because then it will be over...
shadows-of-1832 chapter 59 . 8/26/2014
I was so glad to see this updated again, and I can't believe its almost over. I have enjoyed it so much!