Reviews for Under Fire
GageDeSotoFan chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
New to Chicago Fire fanfic. Love the show tho. This was a really good one. Thanks for the fum...
LazyBlueVapour chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I liked how the drama was large, but how it resolved quickly enough. Not to mention wanting more to read, because the Severide/Casey interactions are nearly always my favourite. I just love the boys.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Last line was perfect.

Sorry I'm not really going in detail, but I don't really see any glaring errors, and the chapter is a lovely read.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You are evil. I like it.

I do find the whole drug-dealers refusing to abandon house during fire - unusual to fathom. Only it makes for a dramatic background to this and my toes are wriggling in anticipation for moving onto the next chapter.
Ollybowlzanic chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I cant stop reading this story
I don't know what it is your writing style is so captivating
fangirl2821 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
wow, all I can say is wow! I didn't think it would end with Casey getting shot though, I was really scared that he was dead! Severide would never be the same if Casey died
fangirl2821 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
holy crap! yet another good story! Is there another chapter for this i must know what happens! :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Ahhh the lovely line of cementing the bonds of friendship...had the biggest smile on my face...reading these again is just making me think of how much we need to see this in the show ! Damn it...the writers need to get you to write the episodes seriously ! I love the bromance the way you write it !
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Ahhhhh damn it severide tried to hard to get to matt and now they are both taken! How dare your muse do that naughty Alice lol Great chapter though...I do love all the peril you put the boys in :D off to bombard your inbox some more :P
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Indeed what have you done to our boys...seriously...seriously ! Even though I've read this before and know what happens its still filling me with suspense and Oh Crap I hope they get out of there matra in my head...Your muse is quite cruel (not saying mine isn't but seriously! LOL) Great job with this awesome chapter :)
autumnamberleaves chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Just got to say, I love that you named one of the baddies, Aaron. That's the name of one of my exs who broke up by saying he loved his violin better than me. I responded "go marry it then because no other girl will have you!" (Yes, I'm catty when I need to be and face it, wounded pride can bring out the "best" in people. Been seven years since that day and I'm glad it happened! Ironically, he was a "candidate" at a firehouse).

Yay, the bad guys bit the dust and Severide and Casey will be fine! Great job girlie! Loved this story!

-Aut
autumnamberleaves chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I'm glad that you didn't pull this story. I can understand the dilemma you went through in deciding not to. Two of my stories (not CF or House) are about school shootings and I almost pulled them after the Newtown Massacre. I decided not to because I had written the stories in the first place to help me get through the Virginia Tech massacre (where half my high school graduating class had gone and I sat waiting for news...and I knew one of the victims through another friend) and a shooting at my own college after I'd graduated.

Onto the review...

Despite the seriousness of the story, I HAD to giggle at this, ""Hope you are as stupid I need you to be…" "

Oh no! Poor Casey, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Casey's lips try to utter through the gag as the bullet opens a small slice of skin on his arm; eating away through the thick protective coating and connecting with his damp skin below. "MMMMMPH!" Casey squeezes his eyes shut in pain as he has no choice but to allow his captive frame to be hauled upright once more." " My heart is racing so fast in anticipation!

And then that cliffie! ""And what? Did you find them?"

"No sir….they're gone….both of them."" Well, at least I'm reading it when all I have to do is click on the next chapter...or I'd have a heart attack! :-D
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Great start to the story!

Hehe, I had to giggle at this line, ""What do you need?"

"A miracle," Severide adds with a smile as the bell rings, calling both of them to action within seconds" That would be me, though I'd just call up my mechanic step-dad. HAHA

And then it turns very serious, very fast...
""A young boy…oh man he's been dead…damn it…"

"Is that…" Hadley's voice is heard.

"What's been found?" Boden's strong voice interrupts.

"Chief…we found two young boys, both shot. Wounds…they don't look that old. This bleed out is fresh; could still be trouble in the building."

"Go carefully," Boden warns.

"Casey?"" Aww, that had to be a hard sight. I know that they see EVERYTHING on the field, but I'm sure that hurt/killed children still get to them, even if they never admit it and relive it in their dreams.

""I'll be…" Casey starts as he nears a door where he thinks he hears the voices coming from. "Fire department!" He shouts before he barges into the somewhat smoky room. "You…whoa…" is all he manages before four angry looking men turn their guns on him all at the same time; a few large packets of drugs on the table between them. "Oh damn…" he softly curses as he quickly steps back; his curse forcing Severide to pause for a few seconds as well."

and now Casey has run headlong into danger...again. He's good at doing that! :-) Poor him. And he's kidnapped! Yikes...and Severide is trapped! I'm at the edge of my seat here (hopefully I won't fall like I almost did earlier...well if I do, I'm simply sitting on a pillow on the floor. LOL!)
Argallel chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Aww, this one was really good. I like the fanfictions with Casey and Severide as friends. This one was great, and I love how you built up the suspense.
Superb job!
2002Deacon chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Again, selfless acts of courage as Severide and Casey try to save each other. Finally able to relax once they are in the hospital. And, even there Severide wants only to check on Casey and see how he is doing, in spite of his own injuries. I enjoyed their banter, with Casey trying not to laugh because it causes him to cough, and of course Severide tries to make him laugh. It was nice that each of them realized that the relationship is growing, not just as friends but also as brothers. And, they realize how fragile it is, and could easily have been taken away from them. Very well done. Casey and Severide are like energizer bunnies; in spite of it all they just keep on going.