Reviews for Under Fire
witchmagic27 chapter 3 . 3/4
Awesome story, well written.
FandomGirl07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Hostage in a fire? Interesting idea... and yet again you made it work as a whole story! Wonderful flow and yet just the right amount of believeable action to convince us readers that it can be a plausible scenario!
htomcatftw chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
This is a great story!
eule chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Nice story! Would love to read more like this. I really hope you do not get released from the hospital that easy though. When I remember correctly they both were quite hurt...
GageDeSotoFan chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
New to Chicago Fire fanfic. Love the show tho. This was a really good one. Thanks for the fum...
LazyBlueVapour chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I liked how the drama was large, but how it resolved quickly enough. Not to mention wanting more to read, because the Severide/Casey interactions are nearly always my favourite. I just love the boys.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Last line was perfect.

Sorry I'm not really going in detail, but I don't really see any glaring errors, and the chapter is a lovely read.
LazyBlueVapour chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You are evil. I like it.

I do find the whole drug-dealers refusing to abandon house during fire - unusual to fathom. Only it makes for a dramatic background to this and my toes are wriggling in anticipation for moving onto the next chapter.
Ollybowlzanic chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I cant stop reading this story
I don't know what it is your writing style is so captivating
fangirl2821 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
wow, all I can say is wow! I didn't think it would end with Casey getting shot though, I was really scared that he was dead! Severide would never be the same if Casey died
fangirl2821 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
holy crap! yet another good story! Is there another chapter for this i must know what happens! :)
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Ahhh the lovely line of cementing the bonds of friendship...had the biggest smile on my face...reading these again is just making me think of how much we need to see this in the show ! Damn it...the writers need to get you to write the episodes seriously ! I love the bromance the way you write it !
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Ahhhhh damn it severide tried to hard to get to matt and now they are both taken! How dare your muse do that naughty Alice lol Great chapter though...I do love all the peril you put the boys in :D off to bombard your inbox some more :P
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Indeed what have you done to our boys...seriously...seriously ! Even though I've read this before and know what happens its still filling me with suspense and Oh Crap I hope they get out of there matra in my head...Your muse is quite cruel (not saying mine isn't but seriously! LOL) Great job with this awesome chapter :)
autumnamberleaves chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Just got to say, I love that you named one of the baddies, Aaron. That's the name of one of my exs who broke up by saying he loved his violin better than me. I responded "go marry it then because no other girl will have you!" (Yes, I'm catty when I need to be and face it, wounded pride can bring out the "best" in people. Been seven years since that day and I'm glad it happened! Ironically, he was a "candidate" at a firehouse).

Yay, the bad guys bit the dust and Severide and Casey will be fine! Great job girlie! Loved this story!

-Aut