Reviews for A Whale of a Time
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 1 . 7/21
I just found this story, and it's amazing! It has the same tone as the movie, it was tons of fun to read and I loved the way you turned the plot into a mistery, the detective was great and very likable. And the end, with it becoming a movie... Hopefully it survived and Gillian found it and shared it with the crew. Kudos! :-)
TatianaTova chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow! I love it. I think it could happen this way... Absolutely perfect.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES!

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I LOVE IT SO MUCH! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING. THAT WAS PERFECT. I THINK I BELIEVE IT HAPPENED NOW.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love this! Delightful epilogue to the movie - and so very plausible. Thank you so much.
AHAUS4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Very good.

Thank you so much for this fun episode!
bina W chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hello. This was very enjoyable. It was consistent with the events that happened on 20th century Earth in the movie. The ending made me smile as well. I have always had a high regard for cops 9and especially detectives). Mr. Hatfield was the kind of cop I would have based a detective cop character on if I was going to write a mystery book. (I am leaning more towards kids adventure series). I will add you as a "followed author." Will you be writing anything (Trek or otherwise) in the new year?
Bina
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ohh, this is nice, very nice, it gave me flashes from the trek movie i like the most. And build something believable from them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I came across this browsing through people's favourites, and I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I never really thought much about how the people Kirk and co interacted with would have reacted to them, but I really like your take on it. Thanks for the laugh. :)
trekkie1701 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love it! Very funny and the ending was fantastic. This is a great follow up for the movie since they were so out of place that they were bound to leave an impression. Great addition to Star Trek lore, thank you for posting!
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is a great story, funny and clever. Very well plotted, all the pieces fit. One small correction from a natural history buff - George and Gracie are Humpback Whales, not hunchback whales. Again, I really enjoyed this story.
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really enjoyed your story! The Star Trek movies have always been favourites of mine, and many times I've wondered about what could have happened on Earth after the crew's departure. Nicely done.
ekatepov flowln chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
hi
Madtrek chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i really loved reading this. it's super fun.

note: I think that this is the first ever star trek TOS fanfiction. Kinda cool.
tejdog1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Great story! Nice ending, too.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011