Reviews for The Remembrall
majamaja chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That's a cute one shot. I really enjoyed reading it.
Poor Neville!
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
12th Review. "What do you expect me to tell you, then?" I cried, coming close to tears myself from the overwhelming sense of hilarity and doubling over in fits of laughter. "Do you want me to confirm that you are a perfect miss that writes great fanfic? There. I said it. You write great fanfic. Hip Hip Hooray. Break out the bread and cheese, its time for you to go ham. Anyways, a cool fanfic in all respects - im impressed that you go for the unexpected and for those we all feel pity and sympathy for rather than the stock heroes of Ron, Hermione and Potter.
meldahlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Do Not Take This Down! Unless to polish it and put it back up! A very nice missing moment, and a good job with Neville's early character. Poor kid - I think Augusta must have been rather daunting guardian (but you've read 'Just When Everyone Thought They Were Safe', haven't you - thanks!)
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Funnily enough, the other day I was reading the first Harry Potter book and I was wondering what happened to Neville's Remembrall and whether he got it back. Lovely story, I really like your style of writing :-) do you want to become a bestselling author one day? I think you could if you wanted to :-)
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Hmm, I read your A/N and I agree this could very well have happened. I just found it hard to believe because we never seen Parvati and Neville interacting as such, which would have happened before this incident for Parvati to break curfew and return the Remembrall to him, and which would also have happened if they had shared this sort of a moment.
I can't criticise the writing though.
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is truely brillant! It seems you put alot of thought into what went on behind the scenes. "Gryffindor At Heart" was brillant too but I didnt like how Parvati died but it was for a good cause (saving her sister!)
Thank you!
theircatlives chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I'm sending huggie vibes to sweet Nev :)
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
:] this seems nice, a very good Behind the Scenes
ChocolateIsKryptonite chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww your writing is so good! I just want to give Neville a big hug! I thought Parvati gave really good advice too, well done ;)
Gone For The Time Being chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this story I think that if this were in the books than it would really help Neville discover that what anyone else thinks does not matter.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Good little story. We all know Neville went on to excell even though it was mostly fifth year and beyond. I'll never forget the speech he made when they thought Harry was dead in DH.

A lot of what he did was encouraged by Harry Potter.
hold.on.till.the.night.zzz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
never thought about those two good job
Phaeton7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Neville's transformation from his first year to his seventh to me is one of the highlights of the series, and this did a good job of filling in one of the gaps in his character's transformation. Good job!
BrOwNiEfOx chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love it! kind of toughing moment there! I think Neville is awesome!
Suni-Dlight chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hi there!

Your friend smutterling asked that I review some of your stories for your birthday! Happy (probably) belated birthday! So you'll probably see my name on quite a few of your stories. I enjoyed this one! It is interesting to think that Neville and Parvati might have been friends and I like their relationship :). Good job! On to the next!