Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
Max Zook chapter 13 . 6/22
I see someone else had my question: if Ginny twice cast expelliarmus at Dumbledore, is she now the master of the Elder Wand?
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 4/3
Thanks for yet another great (re)read!
obliviated fan chapter 34 . 3/3
That wasn't so much a sequel as an extended epilogue, much like what you did with Accidental Bond. That said, it was good stuff.
MissNikita chapter 34 . 3/1
I loved this story, just sad that Dumbledore died so soon.
Loveandpower chapter 29 . 1/13
Isn't it unwise to put barreled plants especially large ones in the ground like that? I'm no farmer but the roots would be too close tgether.
Loveandpower chapter 24 . 1/13
Lmaohopefully ron wasnt scarred for life...thank merlin for silencing spells!
Loveandpower chapter 15 . 1/13
Are you sure pepperup is green? The couple of games I've played they have always been an orange
Loveandpower chapter 3 . 1/12
Harry harry harry dont p talk about Ron ...YOU have it bad haha
mumphie chapter 34 . 12/7/2016
I truly enjoyed your story. Well done.
mumphie chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I know I am coming to the party late. I wanted to tell you that your work is good. Your turn of story is very enjoyable. Can't wait to continue on!
(here's the but...and not really one at that. Rainbows have seven colors. Shortcut is Roy G Biv - Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet)
noreenklose chapter 34 . 11/27/2016
Excellent story!
Although I am a die-hard H/Hr fan, I occasionally suspend my disbelief to read a H/GW one.
I really enjoyed your story, even though I really believe JKR "phoned in" the last three books. She really gave no thought about Hermione & Ron being completely opposite thought processes. moRon was thoughtless, extremely lazy, a bigot, a slob, and really needed to "grow up" (which YOU handled extremely well in YOUR story.) Hermione would NEVER be an "imitation Molly" stay at home mother- - -she NEEDS to use her brain. You solved it nicely! Great job.
Once again, I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Ehhhh. I think it's highly unlikely that the FIRST TIME in this fic they've encountered Voldy they also happen to vanquish him. Pretty anticlimactic. And I lost all respect for them when, after a year of intense Defense training, the only thing they seem to be able to do is shield and stun. Where are the bone-breakers and bludgeoners? It just wasn't very exciting at all.
Lord Barinthus chapter 21 . 11/25/2016
Typical Draco: find an esoteric spell that could have devastated everyone if they'd come across Ginny after the fact, but instead use it when her friends are nearby, making it no more dangerous or useful than a common Stunner.

Between being suspended/expelled, I think it's a stretch they'd allow Malfoy back to take any tests, even with Lucius's convenient connections. Seems more like a roundabout way of getting him back in the school to cause further mayhem. (Which was basically acknowledged at the end of the chap, lol.)
Lord Barinthus chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
I liked this scene (entire chapter) EXCEPT a scene should be added at the beginning of the chap in which we see Sev find out about the pending investigation. As it is, it felt completely disjointed/convenient that Harry goes to Minnie at the end of the previous chap and he's IMMEDIATELY being attacked by Snape.

It does make sense AFTER we get some explanation while he's under veritaserum, but I think the transition would have gone smoother had we had that filler scene, instead of us thinking "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING NOW OF ALL TIMES?"
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
I understand wanting to make Ron Weasley seem like a useful character (when he's really not, lol) but I don't accept for a second that he found a pattern in the DE's style of fighting that dozens/hundreds of aurors and hit-wizards before him wouldn't have already found. This is the SECOND WAR, so it's not as if no one else has ever done exactly what Harry asked him to do.

He's good at chess and quidditch, and I can accept he might have a strategy-oriented mind. But I do not think he's more intuitive or brilliant than the dozens of war veterans that have come before him. Even though the Order is a rather useless entity (stunning instead of maiming/killing), I'm beyond positive a portion of even the Order would have already done this.