Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
NabikiB chapter 8 . 10/10
*snort* Hermione needs to tell Ron to 'put up or shut up'.
misteryman526 chapter 21 . 9/28
Okay, so checking back I see that Snape's friendship with Lily didn't come up until much later, so I suppose that Snape could just be a regular pureblood who hated James for normal Slytherin vs. Gryffindor reasons.
misteryman526 chapter 20 . 9/28
Well, Snape being a loyal Death Eater is fun, but your backstory for Snape's parents doesn't make much sense. Canon Snape had a Muggle father so neither of his parents could have been agents of the Dark Lord. If you change Snape's parentage to fit your story, it still doesn't make sense: Voldemort's first rise to power started in the early 70's, when Snape would have been 10-11 years old. That would mean that his parents wouldn't have died until his Hogwart's years (or after), so why would his family of Pureblood supremacists have been living in a Muggle neighborhood, where he could befriend a 'mudblood' witch named Lily Evans before Hogwarts?
noylj chapter 3 . 9/7
Oh god, ron and hermy. Harry and fangirl.
Why not harry and hermy? Makes more sense.
Epeefencer chapter 22 . 8/19
Yes, the battle with Tom was most certainly their ultimate final exam. Loved how Ginny tricked Molly into agreeing for them to get married.
Azure Lightning Emerald Cloud chapter 34 . 7/31
This was amazing. I'm one of those assholes who's just commenting on the last part instead of reviewing chapter by chapter. I loved your original character Professor Cobb. Your battle sequences were very well done, perfectly paced and visually accessible. I'm a little annoyed you kept the romance stuff firmly PG, but that's a nitpick. This was certainly a pleasure to read, thanks for writing it.
ironhair chapter 8 . 7/3
I'm still stuck on the Molly aspect...wonder when she'll catch harry and Ginny in one of their midnight meetings
ironhair chapter 6 . 7/3
Wonder why Molly doesnt have any alarm/notification spells for night movement with the girls and boys around...and actually, with the twins, those alarm spells should be permanent.
ironhair chapter 4 . 7/3
Wonder why Molly was disapproving of Ginny giving that book to Harry... Will read on and find out, I'm sure
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/2
Reading from phone (& thanks for the reply on Hermione mind healing, will reply to pm from my pc)
Type your review for this chapter here...
stevefocus chapter 34 . 2/28
Really great story, one of the best I have read.
G the Headmaster chapter 34 . 2/11
Very cute story. I like the way you brought the story to it's natural endpoint.
okami-onna chapter 34 . 1/9
Woah, this is a work of art. Seriously, I'm stunned and more than a little outraged that this fic doesn't have the reviews you deserve when others in lesser fandoms but stupidly more popular had 10k reviews. I mean, come on!.
Besides my righteous indignation I love all of your H/G fics. They're my favorite couple of the HP universe. You always blow me away with every of the 'what if' scenarios masterfully done.
You made me war with a lot of feelings and more often than not I ended up moved to tears. I don't now how to say it without making you feel uncomfortable but I normally feel that someting is missing when I read a fic that isn't rated M... In other words, I'm a little pervert and like to read the more amourous part of a relationship. Actually that remind me of the amorous monitor - that left me roaring with laughter that my sister tought I was bonkers, well to be honest she always put that face every time I'm laughing or coursing while reading a fanfic. Yeah, I'm a weirdo.
Anyway, back to the topic... Sometimes I felt a little disappointed with the lack of more ahem, explicit amorous atmosphere but I understand your choice (see what I did here ) and enjoyed it the same.
In other words I love you - in a totally un-creepy way - and hope to read more of your magnificent work. H/G of course, I can't stomach Harry with other person (both genders).
XOXO from Mexico