Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
Gin110881 chapter 34 . 8/23
Many thanks for another wonderful story from you.
It was the third of your stories in a short time. As I liked all three stories very well, this might be the best (I do not know why, may be simply because the impressions are still fresh and the story was pretty long).
Again, your Ginny character has been excellent, and this is always the decisive criterion for a good story for me. It was a bit unusual that Mr. Riddle left the story a bit early, lol. At first I thought that the tension might be slightly out of the story, but that was not true. I really enjoyed the last Hogwarts year with the both of them being together, with some original ideas (Rita Skeeter, the painting of Lily and James ...).
To cut a long story short: it was a very entertaining story. Many thanks for sharing!

The next of your stories on my list is Ginny Returns.
cu, Martin
Saissa chapter 34 . 8/19
That was actually a GREAT story! Very well written too. And I loved the epilogue!

I am a little disappointed that there were no long term details in the epilogue on what happened to the rest of the Weasley family or to Ron and Hermione, but that's OK.

I also would have loved to know the names of Harry and Ginny's 5 kids.
But I do understand that you can't always fit everything in.
Saissa chapter 24 . 8/19
I forgot to say _ congrats to Harry And Ginny - both for their marriage and for defeating Voldemort!

I do hope that Molly stays OUT of what is now none of her business!
Saissa chapter 22 . 8/19
There she goes again - stupid fat cow! Damn but I hate Molly!
Saissa chapter 18 . 8/19
Serves the fat bitch right! (That's mad molly - she's fat with all the cooking and eating she does)

You go Ginny! You should have also stated that decision to never return, as a magical oath - that would have taught Molly a REAL lesson.

Dumbles went and spoiled it by softening it down - making everything better - still desperately needing to be in control
Saissa chapter 16 . 8/19
Mad Molly is a real BITCH!

Ginny can you disown your mother? That's what I would do if I were you.
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/19
PROSpective employers - not perspective employers.

Also Dumbles does not give a flying F**K about privacy as he cheerfully forces 4 students to just stand there while he invades their minds to find out what the heck happened to Draco!
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/19
I dont see how a "love bond" could possibly in any way be seen as "Dark Magic"

Do these wizards not yet understand that it is the INTENT of the person casting the spell that makes it light or dark?

WHY do they not understand this?
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/19
That is definitely a soul bond and saince when they first kissed, it was late at night, noone saw or head the flash - if there was one. and if course noone has checked the registry in the Ministry. I'm surprised that Gringotts has sent an letter making Harry emancioated now that he is married and an adult. The sooner you can get rid of Mad Molly, the better.

If she were my mother I would be telling her to eff off. I hated my mother when I was a teenager - still do actually.
Saissa chapter 9 . 8/19
IF that damned dark lord Dumbledore would ALLOW the wizarding world to KILL these death eaters instead of putting them in prison in order to "redeem" them (and turn them to the light - but we all know that leopards do NOT change their spots) then they would NOT now be escaping to cause more terror.

Dumbledore has only himself to blame for these escapes - NOT Voldemort.
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.
HinnyJ9211131 chapter 6 . 7/19
Finally! My favourite chapter so far and the reason why is very obvious. This chapter is really cute and well done! Good thing Harry stopped being dense. Wohhoo hail to the Gryffindor mantra he has. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow it's rather later here.
HinnyJ9211131 chapter 5 . 7/19
Ohhh... so that's why. Now I know the reason behind the the tad bit disapproving thoughts of Molly in the last chapter. I just love Hinny, for me they're perfect for each other.
HinnyJ9211131 chapter 4 . 7/19
I seriously don't think that Molly will disapprove of Harry and Ginny... well in the books anyway. Great chapter, I just love birthday presents. Ginny's gift is really cool especially because of what happened during the chamber of secrets and all.. anyway on to next chapter :D
HinnyJ9211131 chapter 3 . 7/19
Ouhhh can't wait til they get back to Hogwarts