Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
mysinger chapter 34 . 5/26
Fantastic story! I liked it even more than the first time I read it. I really liked the characters of Harry and Ginny. They were a true match for each other, even without the bond. Some of the highlights of the story for me were: Tonks as a parental figure to Harry, the abilities that came with the bond (especially power sharing), seeing Harry as a brilliant and creative leader and the creation of the Potter shield. Having Harry defeat the Avada Kadavra curse that so impacted his life was perfect.
Hahukum Konn chapter 20 . 4/21
Binns? I thought he'd been replaced by an actual professor.
Poet Wroet chapter 24 . 4/12
One thing I really appreciate is Dumbledore's "I've always considered you something like an apprentice" instead of the "grandson" bit you usually see in fanfics. I think it's not very plausible for Dumbledore to consider Harry, of all the students under his care, a grandson. This is much better.
Ducky1776 chapter 34 . 3/30
I've really enjoyed this story! I liked having Harry and Ginny do something other than what was in cannon.
nayin17 chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Never liked Snape even in Canon
nayin17 chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
My favourite chapter...super love this
nayin17 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I love Harry's gifts to Ginny...and do glad he was able to diffuse the tension between Molly and their relationship
nayin17 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
I'm glad they are finally together
Tomon chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
Really a wonderful story, enjoyed it whole and while I think sometimes can be seen that it's your first work it's still a very high standart compared to most other fanfiction out there.
It's a story deserving a lot longer review but... I blame you :P Too many other fantastic stories to read and no time left for reviewing! :-D
Well done on the bond, on their progress, on training, killing Voldemort, changes and overal relationship of the characters, really practically everything :) If I would be forced to mention something negative it may be the number of children but five is not that bad, I'm just not a fan of Harry's own quidditch team :-D

So really amazing job and thank you for the opportunity to read this story :)
Tomon chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
The redhead tamer! Two at once! :-D This story is really building into a very nice one :)
aheartofwords chapter 34 . 12/1/2014
I read a fic and always think it's the best thing I've ever read until I read something like this and fall in love all over again! This story has everything I want and the relationship between harry & ginny is perfect! It's realistic and beautiful. I'm a major harry & ginny shipper so this story was perfect for me! Thanks for writing it! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
thebetawholived chapter 28 . 9/26/2014
I imagine that future head boys and head girls would fight over that room!

BTW, the walls at the base of a castle turret are likely to be 6 cubits or more thick (think about 3 meters or 10 feet depending on where you live). I think it would take a bit more work to make a door than was described here.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
Great story. Also yay 666th review! Sorry had to do it.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
I love love love this story wish to see more like this
sisyphus1967 chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
I understand why the story makes you cringe but I thought it was great! It needed some better transitions and some more development but a fine first effort.