Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
ThatNinjaBrian chapter 26 . 12/19/2022
Ron would never be a better quidditch captain then Harry. Ron's not a leader and can't even get himself together for a match let alone a team.
ThatNinjaBrian chapter 23 . 12/17/2022
Ron would never be quidditch captain hes far to nervous to lead a team.
KoldT chapter 34 . 11/19/2022
Fabulous story. Enjoyable from beginning to end.
KoldT chapter 7 . 11/18/2022
I’m liking the story, but tell your beta that wretched and wringer are the correct spellings.
The8thMarauder chapter 15 . 11/11/2022
Its the fat lady wth is a magical lady. This is where i leave off. Im surprised i lasted this long
The8thMarauder chapter 15 . 11/11/2022
And now its puking pastries? As in puking pastilles? I don’t understand if these are typos or you intentionally made those changes or too lazy to go find out how things are spelled but adding this mistakes to an already mediocre story just makes it a very poor read. It really doesn’t take that much time to get your facts straight. And very easy to have a user proof your work. You just have to ask
The8thMarauder chapter 14 . 11/11/2022
What in the world is soundless magic are you talking about nonverbal spells? It doesn’t make your story unique by paraphrasing jk’s universe. After all you are writing ff within her universe no?
Guest chapter 34 . 11/8/2022
Thanks...I really enjoyed your story. I'll go see what else you've written. Again...Thanks
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2022
Well that didn't stay secret for long. They basically told Tonks, Dumbledore and that other guy 98 percent of the secret. And the other 2 percent doesn't really matter. If those 3 can't keep a secret any better than Harry and Ginny they might as well place an announcement in the Daily Prophet. Pretty good story. Thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2022
Is there a time skip? The Healer said nothing strenuous for 3 or 4 days. Sparring with Tonks sounds pretty strenuous. Possibly so extreme It should be avoided for a week or two. Good story. Thanks
ruth hammond chapter 8 . 8/27/2022
I don't know how long it has been that I have been reading your stories. but I just noticed that they have finally aloud me to sign in correctly and now I can do reviews! It reminds me of when I was teaching high school and all the hormones were flying and the students asking for help and all the questions! These stories of your, wow, the memories they bring back!
Hermionegranger chapter 12 . 7/1/2022
Hi. I'm a writer and is considering writing a harry potter fiction. Any ideas or tips? Also loved ur story
red-jacobson chapter 34 . 6/21/2022
Enjoyable story, and I'm surprised that I hadn't read it before. I liked the fact that it was written prior to HBP and DH, so we didn't have to deal with Snape's love for Lily, the Horcruxes, and the camping trip from hell. Also enjoyed the non-Manipulative Old Bastard characterization of Albus, and it's nice to see Ron treated decently.

Think I'm going to take a look at some of your other stories I haven't read yet.
Mewpagano chapter 34 . 5/11/2022
one of the most beatyful fics of an AU than i eevr read!
Millie15128 chapter 2 . 3/4/2022
I dont like the way he thinks of Cho, Parvati, Lavender and Ginny. Harry is not the type of person to date someone based on their looks.
842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »