Reviews for Harry Potter: Choices
Finnspa23 chapter 34 . 2/25
Such a good story! Thanks for sharing
The end of this chapter was very JKR cley-shay. (however it's spelled :-)
odonnellzoo99 chapter 34 . 1/31
It was great reading this again. It has been years since I’ve read your older stuff, so I decided to start at the beginning and go on a kb0 binge.
maximumfun chapter 34 . 12/25/2023
Read the whole thing and genuinely enjoyed it. For a first story it is an excellent one. Of course if you compare it to your later writings I see that they are more developed but don't be too harsh on this one. Also liked the way you took the story after book 5 but I guess it is a lot easier not to be distracted when book 6&7 weren't written yet
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2023
U know its rlly stupid for wizards to target the body when fight when u can just focus on the wand, i mean now wand means no magic for almost all of magicals except of course dumblydor and voldymcnose like a simple cutting charm would've do the job after disarming the enemy and it'll also get the major problem of killing them cause they cant cast magic means theyre just muggles with dancy suits and cloak
RubinCompServ chapter 26 . 6/12/2023
As I understand it, the Fidelius removes ALL memories of a location, and only the people who know the secret even know of the location's existence. So, since Harry obliviated Dumbledore, how does Dumbledore know of the existence of Potter Manor?
RubinCompServ chapter 14 . 6/9/2023
People are using Book 7 as a proof that the room can change with people in it, but they're completing ignoring the part where Harry sent everyone OUT of the room "just for a minute" so that he could change it.
Darknessdawns chapter 34 . 6/4/2023
Overall I think you did amazing with this for it to be your first story, especially since this has only been edited and not rewritten. There were a few parts that felt out of character and didn't mesh well within the story. The first one being Harry's taunting of Draco Malfoy. I can't quite remember but I think this occurred when Draco was silenced. Anyway, it didn't seem like something Harry would say. The other event was Harry's temporary regression after the attack on the Burrow. It just seemed like an extreme reaction to everything. Again it didn't seem to fit Harry's personality or how he dealt with trauma. I can completely see him having some kind of breakdown but that one just didn't fit to me. At any rate, I did enjoy the story and even the eventful year after the defeat of Voldemort. I was amused with Harry's career choice after Hogwarts, especially considering his spell knowledge and abilities. Also the ending was excellent and rounded everything out well
LightningFlik chapter 15 . 5/16/2023
"What's wrong Malfoy?" she heard Harry taunt him. "Some first-year kick your arse so high it hasn't learned to speak yet?"

This taunt is so nonsensical, I'm surprised Ginny didn't let go of Harry's hand and stand next to Draco instead.
LightningFlik chapter 10 . 5/15/2023
"Now, if you'll unbutton your top, I'd like to see what wonders your body has accomplished in the last seven hours or so." While the healer patiently waited, he turned to Ginny. "You don't mind seeing his bare chest do you Ginny?" he asked with a smile.

This doctor is careening towards some pretty sketchy territory. And immediately after insisting that all adults leave him alone with the two children.
LightningFlik chapter 9 . 5/15/2023
Ron is so completely devoid of positive characteristics, it's baffling that someone could find him sexually attractive. He's like an early draft of a man, before the artist went back to add details like pigment or dignity or a personality.
LightningFlik chapter 7 . 5/15/2023
She sent Hedwig to deliver Dean's rejection letter? That's absolutely savage! Imagine Dean's surprise when he thinks Harry has sent him a letter, only to learn it's actually Ginny telling him "no thanks". Young love is brutal.
LightningFlik chapter 3 . 5/14/2023