Reviews for Fly Little Bird
hobgoblin chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What the heck...? It's getting crazier by the minute in this fandom! Reading the second review I very nearly fell off my chair with astonishment. By all means this is not the first songfic you've written so far, and nobody's ever bothered yet. What a pity! The lyrics are great and fit perfectly, but as you've already mentioned we can still look them up, thank goodness. Thanks for the short notes and the wonderful story (and for standing up for all of us in your profile). Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of 'Land of the Flame'.
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Please note that this fic is in violation.

Actions not allowed:
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

I suggest that you remove the lyrics, or delete the story and upload on a different website.

Thank you for your time.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
silvereyedbitch chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ha ha! I have somewhat of an inkling of where you're taking this, but I'll shut up for now. I love symbolism and twisted prophecies and the like. Absolutely LOVED the first and third prophecies especially. Favorite line was in the third one "A command, disguised as an offer." Soooo awesome! And I'm going to have to look up that song. I'm intrigued by it. Your musical tastes a far different than mine, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the artistry present in other musical works. As usual, I will be heavily anticipating the next release of anything you choose to place out here! And much thanks to Alowl for the inspirational aid given!