Reviews for My Sonadow Alphabet!
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
:) great stories so far. cant wait for the next one. Also, an idea for D could be delicate
Tairulz chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Awwww... my friend got me into sonadow, and i really liked this one :)
Gloomy Shadows chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I read it, but forgot to review until now... .'

Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, that was cute in the traditional Sonadow way. I can only imagine the two dancing together... I cannot wait until the next update. It has kinda been a while, huh? Anyway, amazingly written. Take your time with the next update. This is looking promising to be a hit story.
Knight of the Shining Star chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Awesome! XD
I hope this gets updated soon...

Now it's time for:
What should be a letter!?

Me: "Hmmm... Fury, what is your opinion of a letter, in this case, letter D?"
Fury: "Hmm... tough one... strange... either Dance or Dinga!"
Me: ... "Dinga isn't a word..."
Fury: "It is now!"
Me: "Make a real one..."
Fury: ... "Freaking fine... Dazing"
Me: "Ok, that raps it up! Now when will I post the next freaking chapter of Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Style or Broken Memories will be on the next show, bye!"
Fury: "Bye, Freaking Twolegs!"
Me: "Why would you say that!?"
Fury *With Sonic and Shadow saying this in the background saying: "him" instead of "I": "BECAUSE I WANT TO!"
Me: "UGH! Bye!"
*Shuts off the Camera, before Fury could say something else.*
Knight of the Shining Star chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
XD Nice story!

I am going to the next chapter! Bye!

*I don't know how you did it... but you made me love this couple... in a way...*
animelover793 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
great story and it seems like a yaoi or should i say it could be one so make it into one please .
shade25 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Do letter c do letter c now please and try to update it sooner next time '
UgunsGreka Fans chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hey, I didn't throw a thing at you (some heavy metal objets fall out of the closet)...well not yet at least. But it was a good chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Yes, dogs are awesome, but they can be a pain too. I should know. I have a big old lazy dog right here (gestures to the sleeping dog on the couch) Though I probably should have him off of the damn thing, before mom gets back.
ProjectSarah4 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! It's so adorable! it's you should of had them actually kiss be fire shadow hugged him, please update faster, I love them!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Awesome! What about C is for Comfort? Or Cuddles! :D
Shaddie101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I have a request! B for Blossom. Sonic and Shadow became friends over the years and Sonic blossomed into a beautiful man, but still childish. Shadow beings to fall for the blue hedgehog but tries to deny his feelings ... until Sonic announces that he will be marrying Amy Rose. Now Shadow has to tell Sonic his true feelings before its to late! I hope you like this idea! - Shaddie101
Shaddie101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I have a request! B for Blossom. Over the years, Shadow and Sonic become friends and Sonic blossomed into beautiful young man, but is still very childish. Shadow begins to fall in love with him but tries to deny his feelings... until Sonic announces that he will be marrying Amy Rose. Now Shadow has to tell Sonic his ture feelings before its to late. I hope you like this idea! - Shaddie101
flammableROBIAN chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Can u do B for Blossom? PLEEAAASSSE!
shade25 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wow Space Colony Ark I loved the chapter can you please make another and sign it from me :D and I will love you and your stories more than I already do so ummmmm see ya I guess text me if you like this message :( my mistake I ment to put this :) hope you have a fair sence of humor another mistake is property spell scent see I cant spell I almost flunked my spelling bee I made the top 5 yay - :D he said it well I don't want to bore you with my personal life so see ya ;) wait I was wrong that was the right sence my bat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So question,how come those teens manged to over-come Shadow so well,when he is the ultimate lifeform?