Reviews for Sui Generis
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 29 . 5/30
Wait wait wait wait... let me get this straight in my head. "We thought you didn't like women. Not like Mycroft per sey but just not interested." So does mean that Mycroft fancies guys or that he is asexual? *scratches head as she tries to figure it out*
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 27 . 5/26
Well you won't hot Sherlock in front of Nero but you will yell and curse at Jim instwad? Lol. Great job. Just the way I would think John would react.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 26 . 5/24
*mouth drops open in shock* wait wait wait... what just happened? First it's the crazy idea that Mycroft and Jim are working together. Then it's the PA coming to arrest Irene because she was planning on assassinating Mycroft? Wow just wow. *scratches head as she tries to figure this all out*
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 25 . 5/24
Soft and tender but still animalistic and passion mature scenes. *clasps hands* very well done.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 24 . 5/24
That was refreshing. It was well worth the wait of 24 chapters. Question though: won't John notice that one of his condoms are missing?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 23 . 5/24
Yeeeeeeeesssss! Finally! It only took 23 chapters for them to kiss and get physical again.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 21 . 5/24
Yeeeeeesssss! Sherlock meets baby Nero. I've been waiting for this!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 20 . 5/24
Well glad to see that Mycroft is going to be okay and that Nero is unharmed. What does Jim have planned next?
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 19 . 5/24
I see you are going to do some au with Redbeard. Having him actually be a dog instead of a little boy. Season 4 of Sherlock confirmed this. Along with there being a third Holmes child. A younger sister that was smarter then both of the brothers. I do like how you decided to bring Moriety back. And oh noes! Keep it together Mycroft! Don't die on us!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 14 . 5/23
Oh wow. Just wow. This chapter is full of panicked emotion, etc. It's exactly how I expect Sherlock to react in this situation.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 13 . 5/23
I go from wanting to strangle and yell at Sherlock at the beginning of the chapter to jumping up in down in excitement at the end.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 12 . 5/23
*mouth drops open in shock* What the? What just happened? Girl you need to call Mycroft! (Since Sherlock isn't answering)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 10 . 5/22
Ooooooo~ long chapter is nice to use. Definitely enjoyed this. You described sex without using any offending or explicit wirds. We totally know that they are both in love with each other. Sadly though, they are in denial.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 6 . 5/22
Beginning of the chapter: Awwwww... baby Sherlock. I like the name Nero. Nero Holmes.

End of the chapter: they meet! Let's see how their reunion will go. (Whenever people say reunion I always think of the reunion of Sephorith and Cloud from Final Fantasy Advent Children.)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 5 . 5/22
That moment your smile keeps growing as Sherlock gets closer to her apartment on for it turn to into a frown.