Reviews for Sui Generis
Lady Anthea chapter 25 . 5/20
I am in awe with the entirety of this chapter. It's not only that it is utterly sexy - because it is! - it's just that I love very much how you manage to put them in this situation while making sense all along. The way I see it, at least, with sex scenes in the middle of such emotional turmoil, things can go very wrong because it might seem even ridiculous. And it's nothing short of amazing how this newfound intimacy can also be seen as an allegory to Irene's thoughts by the end of the chapter, of the unique ways in which they are able to work together.

Though I have to say a part of me is craving for more Sherlock/Nero bonding (for which I might been slightly disappointed in the best way possible), I'm really enjoying those moments of peace (and I word it that way because I can feel more tension/heartbreak coming).
And by the way, With that teaser you posted yesterday on tumblr is almost impossible to wait for the next chapter! You're really mean lol
Infame chapter 25 . 5/18
Another fantastic chapter! You definitely write some of the best Adlock smut ever. It's so intimate and loving, but it's also super hot and so THEM. I love how comfortable they are with each other, and especially how much progress Sherlock has made.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Infame chapter 24 . 5/18
Lovely lovely lovely chapter. Ahhh. I don't really have any words for how much I loved it? I just really loved it.

I am so happy that Sherlock is finally totally opening himself up to Irene. I can't wait to see how this translates to them worning together. God, they are going to be a killer team!
Mel chapter 25 . 5/18
Yaaassss! Yes! Thank you for this update! Wow, Nero is one deep sleeper. I love your story, I love this chapter, and I love the cocoon of intimacy between Sherlock and Irene. I cannot wait to read the next chapter!

From a happy and eager reader and fan!
Babyangel86 chapter 25 . 5/18
I think this is my favourite chapter so far.

... And not because of all the indecent coupling! :-p

Other than being impressed with Nero's ability to sleep through anything, i think this represents more so than anything, their complete surrender to each other.

I love how you painted Irene as having stretchmarks, and how even with them she is flawless to Sherlock. To him, they appear to simply represent a period in her history he was completely unaware of.

Sherlock's grown alot in the last few hrs!

As always, eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Nispedana chapter 25 . 5/16
I like your writing and I'm looking forward to the rest!
Hopefully we'll be moving forward from all the coitus. xD
Infame chapter 23 . 5/16
One thing I love about the Sherlock POVs is seeing how he works. It's fascinating. It must be challenging to think like him so that you cover all the bases. You're so thorough.

The growing relationship between Sherlock and Nero is so lovely. It's so nice to see it evolve from Sherlock's point of view.

It was so cute when Irene got the condom out of his pocket haha. Oh, Sherlock.
Infame chapter 22 . 5/16
I was so glad to have another chapter in Irene's POV. They are always so excellent. I love getting into her head.

I am so excited about this new partnership between Irene and Sherlock. I love it when they work together.

It was really nice to see Irene letting herself be open with Sherlock even if it was hard. I hope that he will eventually open up. If one person can get him to open up it's definitely Irene!

Can't wait to see where these two will end up :) you're such a brilliant writer. I'm always on the edge of my seat!
Nispedana chapter 21 . 5/16
That was sooo cute
Nero's friggin adorable. Sherlock too!
Nispedana chapter 20 . 5/16
So much psychoanalyses... xD
Mah, that's kinda natural but it kinda takes away from the fluff

Sherlock does have a way of taking fluff from things. haha

Anyway, greatly-written as always!
Nispedana chapter 18 . 5/16
SWEET
I like the whole denial thing and how it's finally ending
Nispedana chapter 13 . 5/16
Aaand he finds out! nyahaha
Nispedana chapter 12 . 5/16
Cool action scenes.
Great job, as always!
Nispedana chapter 9 . 5/16
So Irene's American? is that canon?

Anyway, nice Irene POV~! As expected of you
Nispedana chapter 8 . 5/16
Whoa. intense!
And the line "Good Lord, where was Nero?" Made me laugh. I dunno why, but it did. xDD

Good job!