Reviews for Memories Consume
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I wanted to feed it unicorns!
izzy chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
*zooms in* Hi! Sorry sorry sorry for the lateness! O: I was on holiday and then kinda forgot but then now I remembered aaand HERE I AM. *waves hands with a flourish*

*flails* ASDHSF ALL THE BRO FEELS :'3 THE FLUFF *grins* I CAN DROWN IN IT!

AW. AW. AW GOSH. *clutches heart* DEEEEAAANN. PROTECTIVE BIG BRO. SEE THAT, THAT IS EXACTLY WHY NO ONE SHOULD EVER EVER DARE TO MESS WITH SAMMY CUZ GOD DAMMIT. DEAN FUCKING WINCHESTER.

-He had just begun truly remembering the lengths Dean was willing to go for him.- *sobs* I WANT THIS BACK. :( Not them going behind each others' backs to do stuff /against/ each other! CARVER IF THAT ISNT FIXED BY THE END OF THE NEXT EP YOU ARE SO FUCKING GONE. Apparently we're promised a heart-to-heart bro-mo at the end of episode 10. *narrows eyes at writers* That better be true.

*snickers at the signed cast bit* That's /so/ Deano. *melts at sheer brotherliness* D'AWWWW! :3 *cuddles the life out of them* WHY YOU GUYS SHO ADORABLE FOR. ZOMG.

-It had taken a long time and lots of heartache to get to where they were. And there was nothing in the world Dean would exchange for it.- ASFSDJSDF *promptly asplodes*

YAY FOR AWESOME FICS :D AND DUDE. BRO. *stares* YOU NEEDA WRITE MORE CHAPTER FICS THIS IS AMAZINGNESS AND I DEMAND MOAR AWESOME SHIT LIKE THIS. *holds out hand* GIMME. O:

*salutes* Cheers! :D Keep on writing, stay awesome, all that. ;) *whizzes off*
Alexandria M. R chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Awesome story! I enjoyed it. :) Hope to see more from you soon.
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Loved it!
xxDodo chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
HELL YEAH fuck you Kramer sincerely Dean x) Yes.

I'm so so sho super feel-happy about this because it means the brothers made up and Kramer can suck it andand "be my big brother again" sklajdfg SO MUCH HOPE HERE!

-My name is Sam Winchester, and I like Barbies, pretty dresses and the color pink. I'm also a little bitch and I have OCD. My big brother is awesome and I totally idolize him.- Lmao DEAN *messes wiff Sammy's hair*

Oh yes the awesomeness of the song :D This was super epic, man, I can't believe you finished it so fast that made my impatient self so happy x) Thank you for this amazing story and I shall wait for even MOAR from the likes of your brain x3 *hugs*
JordanGibney chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
No?! Its over:'( stop messing with my feels!:( amazing story tho:Dx
Samstruck chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
And that's how a happy ending goes! thanks for this wonderful story! I loved it! Looking forward to your other stories!
warm regards!
jensensgirl3 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
I"m glad that they are working out their different's finally, now they can start becoming brothers again.

Love the story hon, even the little prank Sam pulled on Dean.
missingmikey chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Loved the story and love these brothers!
xxDodo chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
*totally and officially melted into a puddle of goo because happy feels chased away angst AWWWWW*

BUT LOL OMFG dude you totally had me going there holyyyy shit I was all aww at Sammy and then I legit burst out laughing you *shakes head* Lol. Goddamn you xD

-"Come on, man," Sam implored, unleashing on full power the Puppy Dog Eyes of Greatest Doom Known to Mankind, Like, Ever. "Just a small one, please, Dean?"-
DUDE THIS WAS SO CUTE the brotherly conversation was total amazingness it could have actually happened it was great and made me so happy *flails* Omfg that was so cute. And it needs to happen in real life. THE HUG aww and they said Jerk and Bitch that's so great...*deep breath*

OMFG JANUARY 16 IT SEEMS SO CLOSE *collapses* Yesss.

Omfg there's only one more chapter O.O Darnn but this was legit awesomeness of an idea :D *waves* Cya.
Samstruck chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
It's okay! I will watch out for the age regression story!I love this chapter the most because the boys,sorry men(don't want jared to throw down another chair!) worked things out. I can't wait for the epilogue! I am so glad the winter HELLATUS is almost over! And I love the part where Dean calls Sam 'Sammy' wholeheartedly. On the show Dean calls Sam 'Sammy' with almost no emotions. It's like his brain is programed to call him 'Sammy' all the time.I SERIOUSLY HOPE THINGS WORK OUT BETWEEN THE BROTHERS ON THE SHOW!I'LL PRAY TO Kripke EVERYDAY IF IT HAPPENS SOON! Also aren't you excited to meet Henry Winchester!He's John's dad! He will come in Season 8 episode 12 I think 'Time Goes Out'
Warm regards
Happy New Year!
Have a Supernatural year, years ahead!
agent iz hyper chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
ASDFGHJ BRO FLUFFINESS ZOMG O: :3 *melts into goo*

- the Puppy Dog Eyes of Greatest Doom Known to Mankind, Like, Ever.- *flails* ZE PUPPEH EYES. DAMN STRAIGHT THE GREATEST DOOM LIKE SHIT MAN TRY REFUSING THOSE AND DIE.

THEY SORTED SHIT OUT. :3 THEY'RE ALL GOOD AND HAPPY AND NO MORE SECRETS OR NOT TRUSTING AND YAY YAYAYAYY :D
This needs to happen for reals.

KRIPKE LEARN FROM THIS DAMN YOU. FIX THINGS. ZOMG JAN 16 IS 15 FUCKING DAYS AWAY *runs around room in circles*

SAMMY ACTING LIKE A FIVE YR OLD. I DIED. xD AWW! :3 *tackle glomps them both*
YAY FOR HAPPY FEELS. :3 LOTSA LOVE. AWESOMENESS. *fist bumps*

Cya :D *whizzes away to do shit*
xxDodo chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
*collapses and moans pitifully* Are you. Do you. You hate us all *dramatic flailing*

Ohmy/god/ hell man this -Patient has history of getting hurt under big brother's watch, he thought wryly as he wrote. For best interests of patient, wrap in cotton wool, put in big brother's car and take far far away.- *laughs through tears* That's not funny no, it's sad oh gosh Deano.

Aw. Deanie. He was being so thoughtful, dude that analyzing you did there was sweet x)

"Worst case, he'll regress back to childhood." Was that. Was that for real. Ohmygosh Sammy acting wittle I'm excited if it happens even though I feel like a horrible person for feeling so xD

Right, so this is a review for you because zomg fluff? Fluffy chapter? Really? *hopeful wide eyes* Fluffy! Gosh after all this extra angst you're giving me I would kill for happy feels. Although the killing might negate the feeling...anyway! Love! :3
jensensgirl3 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Benny was right about Dean getting back to Sam, Kramer was a bad person after all who knows what he could have done to Sam.

Glad that Sam was getting his memory back, to bad it had to be the one where Dean was curse with the penny. That lead to the big fight between the brothers sending Sam away again. Getting hit by the truck having all those injuries isn't good, now he might have more of a memory loss poor Sammy he's been through so much.

I hope that everything will go good for the brothers in the next chapter, I like the fluffy things between the brothers.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »