Reviews for Promise
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
I loved reading your story,you did a great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
good job,but you made me cry my eyes out!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I really enjoyed this, you did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
HAY IF YOU HAVE A PRO WITH PEOPLE AND YOU BEING A ASIAN TELL THEM TO SUCK IT (PS MY BF IS ASIAN AND IM 16 AND LOVE HIM AND FOR ALL U HATERS OUT THER DONT TELL ME I DONT KNOW WATE LOVE IS CUZ I DOD
KohanaAyame chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
OMG I love this story! It really made me cry... You are an awesome writer! :) This was a great story :D
He will knock four times chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
You know for her age in this fix she's kinda emotionally immature. She wasnt like this before.
Genie2130 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
I finished XD
pillowpuff28 chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Oh no, I don't wanna this to end T_T
I love this so much!
but I thought they are too old a little bit (please don't hate me) anyway, good ending
I wanna see their baby! _
Please do the fanfic more I'm waiting and I will support you fighting!
Big hug!
fandomnerd12 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Wonderful ending. So sweet (':
Puppylove7 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I have to say that you did a wonderful job pulling this together in the end. It is sad that it has come to and end, but hey, it was great while it lasted.
kool.smiles.are.kool chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
AMAZING! ENDED PERFECTLY! IT DID THEM PERFECT JUSTICE... i also liked the part where you included the parents.. nice way to wrap it up... brought me to tears *sniffsniff*
Abcdefg824 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
That was such a sweet ending! I hope you decide to write a sequel someday!
sereenasfandoms chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
GEWD CHAPTER! Thank you for writing this fanfic.
Hope to see another one! .
NarutoSwag99 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
...I feel...sad...but loved the story and can't wait to read your future stories!
Bloophearts chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
Aww great job with the story! I'm still at my homework and it's like 1.30am here lol this was a mini-break I needed and yeah I feel more energized now Thanks for writing this really great fan fic and I do hope you'll keep writing even more amazing stories yeah! I think my favorite part was her parents; that was a very nice touch of finality there. It really summed everything up nicely :) Great job once again and I hope to see your next story soon! ;) God bless!