Reviews for Cockroach Motels and All
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
God, this was absolutely PHENOMENAL. Sam had such a distinct voice and his perspective on everything was amazing. I was wary about reading this because of the second-person bit but I'm glad I took the plunge because wow. I honestly cannot praise this story enough. I felt so bad for Sam and Dean that I wanted to cry, and I'm really not an easy crier. Thank god they have each other because I can't imagine what their life would have been like if they didn't. This was really exceptional and I'm looking forward to reading your other Supernatural fics. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

By the way, there were one or two typos but nothing major that couldn't be overlooked. Just so you know.
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmm, yes, John was a shitty parent. Once again, this was an awesome read. *applauds you*
Hushabye chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I didn't think I'd ever like a story told from second person but this was soooooo good! I'm amazed. Please write more preseries fics!
threedays chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Love, love, LOVE. This is my favorite kind of story, an exploration of the boys' lives as kids. And so well-told. Thanks for this.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
A wonderfully written expose of what a 9 year old Sammy Winchester thought about his life, the difficult circumstances he found himself in with a frequently absent Dad - though when John was around Sam found it so suffocating that he found it difficult to breathe. The only saving grace in his life is his big brother, a big brother that gave him a sense of what a true family was all about despite changes in their relationship as Dean grows up and takes on even more responsibility. Dean allowed Sammy to be a little brother despite everything. Loved it.
helinahandcart chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Brilliant loved it, beautifully crafted totally believable if you took out the monster hunting it is probably some poor kids life. Kinda sad yet hopeful. Thanks