Reviews for The Power of Three
librarywitch chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Wow that was wonderful. I love that Dicken's tale and this was a perfect blend of the two.
Trevor chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Powerful and well written.
spinner12 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I loved it. It was so sad. I was really hoping for another chapter, but perhaps Moffit will have to write that one. ;-)
Me chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
The way you made the Christmas Carol work with Sherlock perfectly, and just... wow. You got the details from the CC spot on; the ghosts, what Scrooge vs Sherlock saw, what they left behind; its just fantastic. And the way you put the words together, hell, might just be like Dickens himself, because of how you were able to convey a really deep meaning. I've read some incredible fanfictions in my time, this isn't just well written, but it's genius.
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Aha, finally caught up with this. Fab fic as always, loved the mix of Christmas carol and Sherlock and you were very imaginative with choosing who would play the role of each spirit. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon x
bruderlein chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Great story :) (I really am glad for your solution :) ) Looking forward to see more Sherlock story from you! :) (sequel to the To where you are, probably, please? :) )
junejuly15 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
That was a wonderful reading experience! I admire your skill, my dear, I really do :-D JJ15
janthelibrarian chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Oh. My. This is amazing. The hound as a guide? Brilliant. Please update soon, as I would like to have my heart back, thank you very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
... That's so sad...
spacerib chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow! you're a great writer! I just started reading this story today! I post Sherlock fan art, if you're interested please check out my blog at .com cheers and happy holidays!
WitchRavenFox chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Just enough to bring me to tears on Christmas. Beautiful. The Hound wasn't scary though... Thought he'd get scary.
junejuly15 chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Another very moving chapter. I love it! JJ
WitchRavenFox chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
It's beautiful and bittersweet that Sherlock sees the effect he has on people, how he helps to give others more in life. I only wonder who his next guide will be. The Soldier lad was nice for his part.
janthelibrarian chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is excellent. I'm looking forward to more!
Shielayla chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
very good-can't wait to read the rest