Reviews for Voluntary Miracles
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was great! I want more... a lot more Seblaine
Would you try an mpreg Sebastian, please?. Or Sebastian as single father if you don't fell confortable...

Sebastian never expected to see Blaine again, but they found each other in baby store, when Blaine is buying something for a friend (he finished his relationship with Kurt months ago) And Blaine never thought that Sebastian could look so lost looking at a baby bottle... They talk, Sebastian is acting weird, exchage phones numbers, start a friendship. Go out a few times. They fell in love. Sebastian is worried for the responsability. When Blaine holds Sebastian's baby knows that, even if isn't his, he would love to be in their lives...

Please, can you make something like this? I do prefer an mpreg version. But it could be his child or his orphan nephew/niece
Peanutmama0724 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
You are slowly pulling me over towards the side of Seblaine shippers. I still love my Klaine but the way you write Seb I just can't help but love him & want him to be happy! Yet another wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wow! Even if it is a One shot it delivered as much a multi chapter fic! You managed to develop a complex, Long, possibly multi chaptered fic into this, and you did it wonderfully... I don't know how you did it but... Wow! And thanks to the person Who prompted the story! So original and beautiful!
Orangepatch chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Over the last couple of weeks I've read every single one of your stories and I love them all! They are simply amazing and so real I had to check the episodes ;) I want more *grabby hands*! The amount of times I've cured and smiled over the stories is ridiculous and this one is especially one of my favourites. Thank you so much!
Jessie05.12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
GREAT! I Really love you're story, sebastian's father is a monster
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This fic was absolutely amazing! I've been shipping Seblaine since the second they introduced Sebastian and even though it's not my number one OTP (Klaine is, dun dun dunnnn), I wouldn't have any qualms if they put Seb and Blaine together this season now that Klaine's broken up... and if they did it like in the way you wrote this fic, I would be more than pleased.

I love the way you wrote Sebastian and his back story. He just seemed so troubled on the show following Dave's attempt and I could see this happening easily. I really wish they would've taken a storyline like this for the last few episodes though; it would've been great.

Anyway, enough of my rambling... I really enjoyed this story. It was so well written and you've got me shipping Seblaine a little harder. Thanks for the great read!
Totoro-Pirate chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hi! Thank you so much for filling my prompt. I absolutely loved it. You are amazing. I love how you wrote their dynamic, with Sebastian's reluctance and Blaine's insistance. It was just perfect. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart :)
define-serenity chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
yes YES, this was quite flawless as well :) even though reading about Blaine being lonely was heartbreaking you depicted it really well, and him slowly realizing that maybe Sebastian was just as alone was perfect to get them closer together. really amazing work!
groundopenwide chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, wow, this was perfect. I adored every second of it! I loved your portrayal of Blaine and Sebastian, the characterization was great. Plus the storyline was cute and lovely with a dash of angst and just. I loved this.
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I loved everything about this fic! The way you portayed all of characters and each of the schools! And that one part where Blaine is alone and so upset and he texts Sebastian wishing he was blind was heartbreaking. Great job!
Kat-GLEEclubber chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
... I think I drooled a little toward the end... really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I was seriously bawling my eyes out when I got to the coffee shop scene... then I was giddy... after that I was blushing. To Hot. I CANNOT- MY FEELS! This was great! I enjoyed every part of it.
GleekMom chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very nicely done :) You had me rooting for both of them, for the friendship and then for more.