Reviews for The Banshee Screams for Eaglet Meat
The Chosen One1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Still one of my favorites. When the going get weird . . .
NGTM-R chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
This is the finest UC fanwork ever created, and I will hear no disagreement.
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Damn, I thought I fave'd this one already. No review, I must have been a real jerk that year.
If only somebody as good as Hunter S. Thompson was writing for Rolling Stone today, or even 91 years in the future... it was a mighty gonzo tribute to Garma, and it actually worked some. Not just because the original anime came out in '79 either. :) It was a fine look at the irony of Garma's existence, and I really enjoyed it.
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Well, now that I've actually read something by Hunter S Thompson...

Holy shit, that DOES sound like him. And since that was your goal, well, good job, you achieved it well. I've honestly not got much to say, mainly because I'm still impressed.

That and ahahaha Rolling Stone's still around in UC 0079.
Android raptor chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Wow. That was good. I know it was supposed to be humor, but it actually made me kinnda' sad. And I would have never though of Garma as a druggie, but I guess it's not completly out of the question.
Tulse Luper chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Very clever.

Overall Grade: 8/10
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Well, someone's beeen reading "The Great Shark Hunt". Anyway, I liked this. It sounded like Hunter S. Thompson and for some odd reason it seems to fit into the MSG universe.
Elliott chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Pretty good.I never knew Garma was such a though,it was NYC,not should do more of these.
Quess Paraya lazy enough NOT to login. D chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
That was good. Funny, ironic in a way, and good.