Reviews for IdF: Kaleidoscope - First Christmas
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
daw this was a cute oneshot
silberstreif chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Somehow it's adorable how, well, learning Starscream still is. How sceptical. And his assessment of a Christmas tree was so very accurate.
A presence... mmh. It makes me smile, the thought that Starscream wouldn't be alone. He seemed so distanced from the rest of the crew and their lives in this story.
Shadir chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Beautiful _
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was a good story! My eyes actually teared up a bit at the end. :)
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
"Bah, humbug"?

Well, at least Starscream got over it before he was visited by three ghosts who would have probably looked like a somber Thundercracker for Christmas Past, an annoyingly cheerful Skywarp for Christmas present and ghost Starscream (either the canon one or the one who has existed long enough to finally see sense) for Christmas to come. Or Megs for the latter(if it wasn't AU) and Starscream himself for the one in chains. XD

Merry Christmas to you
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Sweet. :) I can just imagine the only Seeker, sitting with an energon cube in his servo and gazing distantly into the glowing Christmas tree, reminded of so many dark pasts that once had so much promise and future... All I can think about now is a young Starscream staring in absolute wonder at the lights of Vos... It's so sad...

Haha, "How does one create a person out of a substance made of frozen water?" Oh Starscream... You have a wonderful way of stating things to make it sound perfectly ridiculous...

Has Skyfire not appeared at this point? :) Anyway, that was an awesome one-shot to get us into a Christmassy mood. I bet Jazz has got a load of presents for everyone too! :P