Reviews for Always a Bridesmaid
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
'Holding her eyes with his, he lowered his head and brushed her mouth with his own. She gasped as they parted, a small breathy sigh, and the corner of his lips quirked up. They didn't stay separated for long. Grabbing the back of Paul's neck, Leah dragged him back down to her and took control of their second kiss.'second? They never had a first brushing lips isn't kissing. But this was cute and more true to their personalities then many make them when coupled together which is to rare. I liked him being unsure at first then back to confident.
TheSilentPrincess chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This story was amazing. :). I love how Leah let's herself go from her normal Leah Clearwater self. The only thing I wised was that you would have possibly made this in a multi chapter story.
idealskeptic chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Simply lovely.

Leah and Paul probably have more in common than anyone realizes so putting them together like this, both outsiders of sorts in a very insider-like world, is perfect.

I wonder if there are more Leah/Paul fics out there...
Maxsmomma chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You gave Leah a Christmas present! That was very nice of you... ; )
fairgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very nice fic. Thanks for sharing this ;)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Love with him Leah.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was sweet. Leah got to find some happiness on the day that should have devastated her more even if it was with some help of champagne. It was nice that Paul was trying to be complimentary and kind to her.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aww, I'm glad Leah had a glimpse of peace.
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Had Paul imprinted on Rachel yet in this story? I certainly hope not.
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i loved it!... there always be a part of Sam that will love Leah forever, just because the imprint broke them apart doesnt mean he stop lovbing her in a way... yeah, he has Emily and a future with her, but Leah was and always will be his first love, and in a way that maybe Emily wont be, Leah will be the most special girl for Sam... i think their story is very Sad...but i liked your fic!:)
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Paul can be a good guy when he wants :)
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Paul can be an ass but he is SO dreamy. He and Leah make an excellent pair. ….justified anger, false bravado and all. They could be very good for each other.
wonderfully vivid offering. thank you.
Inosolan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was sweet. I like seeing a happy Leah.