Reviews for Venire
Listening to the dark chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
please update!
SeeMeInTheShadows chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Odd sighed."How boring. When we first started, I thought we were going to solve murder mysteries! But no, we're tracking down some lady's whereabouts. She's probably not even the one hiding something. How much do you wanna bet that he's hiding something?"

Somehow I have the feeling that that is about to change within the next few chapters. I really liked the relationship Odd and Yumi had, one that I think is coming to light more and more in the series and one that I think you did a really good job showing. They really are great together- whether it is as friends or as a couple! Good job!
5starbarbie chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
You haven't updated in a while, but i hope you do. im curious as to how this story shall play out!
Chant de la lune hante chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
I will continue reading i like it so far but its not far enough into the story that i know if im goin to stay loyal but i always do so well bye bye virtual cookies for you
toastedCroissants chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
This is really good! I can't wait to meet Ulrich's girlfriend, and I love your writing style. (: Update soon! :)
blueblur2000 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Not bad. Keep it up! I'm quite interested to see where this will go.
Kayla chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I really like the atmosphere you've created with this story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
xgasai-yunox chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
sounds interesting. ehehe. update soon c:
CodeYumyUlrich chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh, yep, that's sounds very interesting.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Interesting plot so far :) The writing is a little flowery but it's easy to overlook for the readers who don't necessarily favor it.