Reviews for be his forever
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is really nicely done. I'm only just getting the hang of formatted freeverses, and I love the way this tells a story in addition to being freeverse. I love your tumbling/crashing/shattering down part, and the way you formatted "in between you two" was creative. I like that you acknowledge the crossgen, and how it leads to their demise, even as Justin kisses James. and the repetition about how life isn't life without love is beautiful. Great work!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
O. M. M.

*dies*

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*squee!*

WHY DIDN'T I R&R SOONER? GAH. D8 *thunks head against table*

Seriously. Just OMM. SAM. WTF. You - gah. -w- *mew iz happeh*

Okay, firstly - YES, you did my OTP justice. XD Like, Jamestin and Vicnev are perf to me, but you wrote Jamestin so beautifully...! :'3333

I love the kind of tragic hero thing James has going on here. Just SO James. I also kind of like how you show his reckless side, in that you point out that he rather has it all but kind of wants to ruin it with scandal (love, really, but James points that out ;P).

The formatting is lovely, and I adoreadoreADORE "i between you two n"! That just really stood out to me, and it was a great line. :DDD

The second half of the FV was just... -w- *dies again* XDD Those are such Justin things to say! :'3333 And James' response is so /James/. *iz running out of appropriate adjectives* o_o

The last action Justin gives and how it kind of makes James face the reality that James is only chasing love... It only makes me think, "ORLY." Because c'mon. Justin would not have done that if there weren't anything there...! ;3

To sum up, I loved this, I apologize for the waaaay overdue review, and I also would love to sequel a companion/sequel, in which we see things from Justin's side (and perhaps reciprocated in the aftermath?). Because it really seemed to me that Justin wants to but is simply making excuses! Dx

*favs, duh*

-mew! B3333
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Jamestin! I love this M&MWP. I really do. And I think you totally pulled this off. And in a freeverse too which is rather impressive. I love the theme of Justin protesting and James always coming up with a "but". I really, really liked the line about still being a child who doesn't know what he wants. For some reason, and I don't know why, that's a completely /Justin/ thing to think.
And then Justin walked away :( It's just not right! I want them to be happy! Ugh.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
FLKJDSLFKJDSLKFJDS YOU MADE ME CRY.
YOU MADE ME CRY.
WITH A /FREEVERSE/.
IN THIS FEW WORDS.
ME.
Do you know how hard that is? I think you do.

The line, "But you already have." That. That is where I broke into a million little pieces. And your next line just sums up exactly why. "Because what is life without love?"

My other favorite line was, "you'll be his forever, if he'd let you"

And THIS: "tumblingcrashingshattering" I /love/ that.

And I also love the ending and oh, who am I kidding, I just love the whole dang thing, okay? I JUST DO.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was beautiful. I love the title!
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Please note that your fic is in violation.

Entries not allowed:
Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Your story is you-based, violating rule 5.

I suggest that you delete it, and upload on a different site.

Thank you for your time.

explodinghead