Reviews for Seeing Things For What They Are
juliette01 chapter 1 . 3/29
Ha ha! 'The blood back to head' OMG, how did you have that idea?
Groomer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U sotry suck, red mr grimjaws sotries for gud ideass
butterfly99 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
This was an amazing story, i loved it good job
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Like I tell Prairie24 I don't like Tygra. in the original nor the new. I keep hoping that when and if the series starts up again they get it right and fix it so its LiChee instead of TyChee. who knows

nice job and thanks for an enlightened story
Legacyending chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Loved this.

I could see that happening too. Lion-o would need an advisor for all the treaties in the future. That is a big burden.

Great job.
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful ending! I love it, it aswered my questions and left it open for more. Praire did a geat job finishing what you started. Great job to both of you!
ThunderFanHO chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I loved it! Prairie24 did a great job continuing what you started. Her stories are some of my all time favorites and this one is getting added to my list. I really hope the two of you work together again! Thanks to both of you and if you do get others to add on to this, it would be so cool!
howard P chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Awesome! what a great epilogue. it answered the basic questions of "what next" and still leaves us with the sense that it will develope into something more. great job to both of you!
dickory5 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Awwwwwww!
its all i can say, it was so, SO cuteee!
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Prairie24 is to be commended for writing this epilogue. I honestly wasn't expecting this fic to have one. I'm glad I was wrong. Prairie wrote Lion-O and Cheetara so epicly - the emotions, the feelings, and the overall relationship between the king and cleric. Her "ThunderCats" fics are a joy to read because I've read them all. Her OCs in each one greatly enhance the MCs. Again, thanks to her for this epilogue.
KyleK12 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This was really great! Loved it!
dickory5 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Jajajajaaj! awesomeee!
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
LOVED IT
BGD chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great read. You did great writing all the characters. A bit pushing the envelope with Tygra but he's still in character. Really liked that you brought Panthro out of the background.

My favorite part of this was how you wrote Dobo.

Please give us an epilogue.
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
fantastic read! I love the way you took this. Please write an epilogue, there is so much you can do with this!