Reviews for Quest for the Queen
babylon5rocks chapter 30 . 11/4
I loved it! You play the characters so well! Throughout reading your story I could hear the Fairies voices in my head as if they were the ones speaking. Very few people have been able to write like that in my opinion.
Trinmonium chapter 30 . 7/28
rachel watermist chapter 1 . 7/14
i really liked this chapter mostly when they said periwinkle and queen clarion will kill us for losing tinkerbell and we wont be able to show our faces in pixie hollow ever again. It was really funny!
chuckiboo chapter 21 . 1/1
A great thriller for the fairies. Could be a new Tinkerbell movie, if it wasn't so dark, but that's what makes it what it is. Terrific read. Thumbs up twice.
chuckiboo chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Love how you incorporated part of 'The Pirate Fairy'into this, of makes it more interesting. Great read so far.
cacy chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
It is really good
XShinxX chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I truly love this story, but I've been surfing the internet, are you MillarionLove on Wattpad? I found that person have Quest for the Queen as a story, and it sounds /awfully/ familiar. If it isn't you I do suggest checking it out then
Silversurfer chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Man you are good i love it
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
AngelesOfficial chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
Dead Account 0412 chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Oh my gosh, I could not stop reading this story. Honestly I thought Queen Clarion and Lord Milori were a cute couple, and I seem to have a thing for couples with some kind of sad/tragic story. But this was amazing. You my friend has probably inspired me for ideas toward a fantasy novel I'm working on piecing together.

Also, I'm probably going to go back at some point and comment on every chapter.
milarionfan chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
I can't believe it's over. but I had fun reading it...probably read it the whole day, if it were a book in my hand I can say "I can't put it down". thanks for this one. And now I'll continue with the King of Never Owls. I wish you'll update soon. (_)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
you ship snow and readleaf to? YAAAAYYYY
LordStarscream22 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
write Queen Clarion's spirit thingy. it's about Queen Clarion getting captured and taken to an underground cavern and getting chained to a giant stone and having a mechanical arm getting activated and putting a white light on Clarions's face and having the arm enter her body and having the pull Clarion's soul out of her body and having white lights come out of Clarion's body as the arm extracts Clarion's soul from her body and having Clarion's lifeless head go down and having the arm take Clarion's protoplasm to a protoplasm vat and messing up Clarion's hair and putting Clarion's protoplasm in the protoplasm vat to join Vidia, Rosetta, and Gliss when they got captured and had their souls taken out and got possess by demons and having a demon jump towards Clarion's lifeless body and having the demon put Clarion's lifeless head up and putting its long finger on her hair and its thumb on her chin and having the demon smile and laugh at Clarion that it was finally going to possess Queen Clarion as it opens her mouth and puts its finger on her chin and having Clarion's white soul come out of her mouth and turning the demon white and having the demon growl at Clarion as it enters Clarion's body to turn Clarion into a zombie queen and having Clarion's zombie soul enter her body and having Clarion's yellow pixie dust wings and dress turn purple and having Clarion's hands move as the demon's ears enter Clarion's mouth and having Clarion's eyes turn white and turning into Dark Queen Clarion
Cheyenne chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
You write great stories. I love them. Especially those with Tinkerbell, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori
Unfortunately I can not so good English. But most of it I understand and it's written great.

Can you maybe mel write a larger story of how Queen Clarion came to the Pixie Hollow. Her first time and arrival.
Or the arrival and the first time of Tink's sister Periwinkle

Greetings from Germany