Reviews for Quest for the Queen
milarionfan chapter 30 . 4/9
I can't believe it's over. but I had fun reading it...probably read it the whole day, if it were a book in my hand I can say "I can't put it down". thanks for this one. And now I'll continue with the King of Never Owls. I wish you'll update soon. (_)
you ship snow and readleaf to? YAAAAYYYY
LordStarscream22 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
write Queen Clarion's spirit thingy. it's about Queen Clarion getting captured and taken to an underground cavern and getting chained to a giant stone and having a mechanical arm getting activated and putting a white light on Clarions's face and having the arm enter her body and having the pull Clarion's soul out of her body and having white lights come out of Clarion's body as the arm extracts Clarion's soul from her body and having Clarion's lifeless head go down and having the arm take Clarion's protoplasm to a protoplasm vat and messing up Clarion's hair and putting Clarion's protoplasm in the protoplasm vat to join Vidia, Rosetta, and Gliss when they got captured and had their souls taken out and got possess by demons and having a demon jump towards Clarion's lifeless body and having the demon put Clarion's lifeless head up and putting its long finger on her hair and its thumb on her chin and having the demon smile and laugh at Clarion that it was finally going to possess Queen Clarion as it opens her mouth and puts its finger on her chin and having Clarion's white soul come out of her mouth and turning the demon white and having the demon growl at Clarion as it enters Clarion's body to turn Clarion into a zombie queen and having Clarion's zombie soul enter her body and having Clarion's yellow pixie dust wings and dress turn purple and having Clarion's hands move as the demon's ears enter Clarion's mouth and having Clarion's eyes turn white and turning into Dark Queen Clarion
Cheyenne chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
You write great stories. I love them. Especially those with Tinkerbell, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori
Unfortunately I can not so good English. But most of it I understand and it's written great.

Can you maybe mel write a larger story of how Queen Clarion came to the Pixie Hollow. Her first time and arrival.
Or the arrival and the first time of Tink's sister Periwinkle

Greetings from Germany
McKenna chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This is AMAZING!
Brittany chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
You might want to add a chapter about how Snow and Redleaf fell in love.
Log chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
Thanks
Love2Laugh chapter 29 . 8/24/2013
But wait! I still have an idea! I was hoping that the last senyence for this would be: "This really was a Quest for the Queen..." I thought my idea was nice!
Horsinator chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
OH MY GOSH! I LOVED this story. Very well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Now I know why the Bell Sisters were born of the same laugh...
glacier chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
I really liked you're story! It was great. I'm very exited about the new tinkerbell movie, and think you did a great job on you're story.
Ariel chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
pictures would be nice
black cat chapter 29 . 6/8/2013
plz do one more chapter abt milori proposing clarion! Then that 'll be a happy ending and waiting impatiently for the sequel and the rest of prequel,warmth of winter! Plz update soon!
Laura P chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
You need one more chapter: The next day milori and clarion meet up at the border and they both start to talk about what happened when Nefarious took over, when milori was half evil and half good and when clarion was knocked out and how milori was very interupted her and said he has something very important to asked what are you going to tell me that is sooo important and he said you'll see. he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a small box. clarion was like huh? and milori asked if she will marry him. clarion said yes and milori was very very happy that she said yes and then they kissed.
Laura P chapter 29 . 6/5/2013