Reviews for The Twilight Train
riderswaves123 chapter 2 . 7/10
REALLY? That is her excuse? Jacob? Nah, nah, nah. If she truly was so sure about Edward, Jake wouldn't have the slightest chance. But she wasn't. It isn't Jake's fault if she has no faith in their relationship, nor is it Jake's falt if SHE believes his lies. Jacob can tell her every lie in the world and Bella still believes him over Edward. No matter how often Edward says he loves her. It's Bella. She has no faith in their love, at all. That says it all. I'm out of the soap-opera-story.
ladylibre chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
I like the nod to canon here, the way you sort of combine New Moon and Eclipse events to explain Bella's departure. I was expecting something more serious though, like she had a life-altering disease or Charlie/Renee did. Her actual reason seems a bit thin to me, like I can't believe she broke his heart bc Jake convinced her to do so. And if that's the case, Esme has every right to be pissed at her.

Then again, that just shows how much Edward loves her. I knew he'd forgive her no matter what, but it still warmed my heart. *happy sigh*
ladylibre chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sherry, I thought I had you on alert, but I must have missed this gem. Love Esme here... She's such a Mom at heart... And a smirkin Alice is always a good sign, lol!

Clicking NEXT...
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Why thank you Miss Sherry for sharing this cute story :)

I was kinda hoping she was going to tell Edward that he would be a Daddy! But it never came :(

I have loved reading this story! I hope you are having a great 2013?

See you again :)

Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Hey Hey!

Sorry I didn't realize that this was complete :(

That was an awesome chapter and thanks so much for sharing it :)

Oh Karma come around to Jake huh!

See you at the epilogue :)

Chilly Howdy chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
OH boy isn't this one of those times you want to punch Jacob fair square in the jaw! I really wish Edward will get the chance to do it in the future?

I hope Bella keeps her head up telling the family about what happened.

See you next chapter :)

Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hey Hey There :)

I just found this story and Love what you have written so far!

I really hope you carry on with this, it would seem such a waste!

Off to read the next chapter :)

See you then

IThinkINeededThat chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
he he he - loved the thing about Jacob in the drunk tank.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Okay, so who has the Jacob blow torch? Anyone? Anyone?
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Okay, so not liking Bella very much at the moment.
Airekel chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This isn't a review of this chapter, but I have already reviewed the 4th chapter, and FFn won't let me review the same chapter again. I just wanted to add a "Thank you" for writing this story from Edward's POV. I *love* reading from Edward's perspective, and you write him well. So, thank you *very* much for letting us into Edward's head. I truly love it! :)
Airekel chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Thank you for this lovely little story. (I'm assuming this is finished, and if so, you might want to mark it "complete") Of course, if you want to expand it, or write more - give us some of Edward and Bella's future - that would happily work for me. :)

I've never read (or heard of) 'The Christmas Train', but I love that you were inspired to give us an Edward and Bella Christmas story based on it. Thank you so much!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that 2013 brings only happy surprises. I also hope that it brings you inspiration for more Edward and Bella stories - with HEA endings, of course! That's the only kind I can read. Good luck with your book. I hope it gets published!

Thanks again for a wonderful Christmas story. I truly did love it!
biblepam chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Happy New Year.. enjoyed reading your story. thanks for sharing... If you looked up the phrase "meddlesome families" in a book, guessing it would have pics of the Cullens, Charlie and Harry there?..lol at least they are meddlesome in only the best of ways..
chicalicious chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Ugh, hate that Jacob Black!

-C
chicalicious chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Hmm, so did Alice invite Bella or is this purely coincidence? I cannot even fathom why Bella walked away from Edward 5 years ago.

-C