Reviews for Grieving a Mother, Grieving a Sister
vlnelson55 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very sweet story...I love the stories that show a loving relationship between Thorin and his nephews.
Eden chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ok I just wanna say that my name is Eden and I'm proud to be your muse
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Very moving.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is adorable. I really like the fact you have Dis die young as well as their father - I always hate the thought of poor Dis being left all alone at the end. And it makes Thorin's bond with the boys all the stronger too. Perfect.
1monster2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I LOVE this! Great job!
Tsukiba chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hoow that's very cute!
However, i don't know if you change they ages on purpose... Cause' during the movie Fili is 82 and Kili is 77.
Kermitty chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awww, so cute! I really thought that was very well written.

Love,
Kermitty
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was very moving, all three of Durin's line mourning, very well written :)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Sooo sweet...why does this family have so much tragedy in store? But we all love them anyway. They are my heroes. Thank you for such a sweet story! I loved it!
SongsofPsyche1945 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is so sweet! I love it! :)
Estoma chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice to see a story about Fili and Kili that isn't slash, so thank you for that.
I thought this was quite beautiful. It's always nice to see Thorin showing a bit of tenderness to his nephews. I especially like the nice detail about Kili chewing his hair; gives it a nice realistic touch I think.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Gosh, so innocent D:

Reminds me of a scene I read about in a book..about Washington and Lafayette and Greene. D8

-aw yiss history-

Oh my God. For srs, though. This is just so adorable, I can't - -mind numbs to fluff-

PT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Please oh please write more. Fili and kili and thorin are my favorite I love them sooooooooooo much and I love the hobbit sooooooooooo much too. It's really really good.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
An interesting new light you have portrayed Thorin in. I really liked this!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2012