Reviews for Naruto Kami's Chosen
L
helrio uzugaku chapter 4 . 4/24
Ok that was funny. Can't get over him being related to vegeta, just can't imagine him saying things like "Family is what we live for" or even "I put my family above myself" The very thought of him saying stuff like that sent me into a world of laughter.
N chapter 4 . 4/4
continue this is awesome!
Master Xehanort chapter 4 . 3/27
I love it this story is great so keep going my friend.
mdhunter111 chapter 4 . 3/10
Awesome story! Great job! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
darrius212 chapter 4 . 3/3
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
BoomOnGames chapter 3 . 1/31
Good chapter looking forward to the next update of the story in the near future
deadone221 chapter 4 . 1/13
why hasent this been updated it was getting so good that i almost died when manda addressed naruto as naruto-sama
WindStorm198 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Please Please keep this going
guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
I'm begging you please update soon
BoomOnGames chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Good story looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds in future chapters
XMisterdarkX chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
continualo
rinnegan18 chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
great chapter hope you continue
Madgormley chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Another Excellent i hope to see more updates on this as well
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Why do some authors think the Toads are frogs? In both the anime and the manga, everyone calls them toads with great frequency. It event gets annoying sometimes and makes me want to shout "we get they are toads! Shut up about the toads already". Most of the toad summons even have the word "toad" in their names.