Reviews for Alas We Aspire
I know it has been over a year and a half but I alway still come back to reread these chapters and TSOU. Can't wait for the day I get a notification for this fic.
Madison5512 chapter 1 . 6/8
any chance of you finishing this story? it's too good to leave it undone..
guest chapter 1 . 6/4
Still hoping you come back and finish this someday! Hope everything's good with you.
Loving namjoon chapter 14 . 5/31
Why do I have a feeling Stefan is compelling Caroline? I really hope you finish this story... It's been almost 1 year and a half... Please finish it soon
Still here and patiently waiting
copodenieve chapter 14 . 2/26
What a pity that it's unfinished... hope you'll update one day.
delenaveforever chapter 14 . 2/9
I totally adore your story! I know your last update was more than a year ago, but it would be fantastic if you considered continuing with your story!
HPReal4Us chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
I love love love this story! I don't usually read unfinished stories but this one seemed to good to pass up, and it was! I know it's been a year since you updated but do you plan on finishing it? I want to know if they are going to make it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Please update i'm so hooked!
BabyGirl1910 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I read through this how story and am hooked... However I do have some comments. For starters, I don't think Elena would continue being this narrowly focused. I agree she'd be desperate to jump start her relationship with Damon, her husband. But spending decades in a marriage with someone and living on earth for a hundred years, I would think you'd process much differently and plan out better. Especially since she knows every person and situation before they do. This is her second time walking through it.

Also, Where is this Jameson dude? Why hasn't the witch, Elise, come to collect her part of the deal? Your focus on Elena and Damon is good but what happen to the other parts o the story?

It's clear, Stefan is either falling for Caroline or using her. Either way, this Caroline is confusing! If I remember correctly she was so into Matt... What happened? Now she is completely hooked on Stefan? Even though Elena had already given brackets and necklace to: Jenna, Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline.

I think you have a great plot and you know majority of the characters well but I'm not sure of what your focus is now!

I would love for you to finish this story but it's been 10 months... :(
Jill chapter 14 . 8/12/2015
Someone mentioned this fic on twitter so I thought I would check it out and wow, I am amazed, it's so good and your understatement of the characters it's mind-blowing, now that Elena has been jealous, I would like to see Damon jealous, see if he snaps out of it and takes a leap with Elena. I hope you can update soon.
escada chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
Ok, I don't thing we had 7 months hiatus before :) I hope You are not given up on this story

XoXo
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Man, I hope you didn't give up on this, it is so awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
I think either Elena or Damon need to be in danger for their relationship to move forward ..
Them saving each others lives on multiple occasions on the show played a huge part in them falling for each others. If Elena gets kidnapped, I think Damon will finally get over the fact that she lied to him, and will finally focus on the fact that she's his wife.. who loves him and he loves back. It would be great if she gets kidnapped in the first place because of Damon or if she put her life in danger to save his..

Impatiently waiting for an update,

Sue
Suzanne13 chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
I promised myself that I will quit Fanfiction.
which I Did... I managed to avoid this site for a while now ..
I only logged in today to check on this story..it's my absolute favorite..and it's the only one I will keep on reading and checking updates for. Hoping you would update and make my day, specially with all the drama happening in the fandom right now
love,