Reviews for Alas We Aspire
schattentinte chapter 14 . 11/5
I'm really sad that you didn't come back to complete this absolute gorgeous story. But I just wanted to say it's a piece of art. Your writing ist beautiful. Thanks for sharing even if it's not finished yet.
After all this time I keep coming back to read it and I'm still in loveAfter all this time I keep coming back to read it and I'm still in love
VitsAsh chapter 14 . 6/11
Please continue this fic.. I'm desperately waiting for this. You're one of the amazing and talented writers I've come across. Please don't leave this fic hanging...
I just found the story and it's awesome. I wish you would continue it ... even after YEARS.
Guedt chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Wow can't believe it's been nearly two years since you updated, time flies. I still occasionally check in to see if you've updated and waiting for that email update LOL. Take your time, hope life is treating you well x
VikasAdiwal chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
a
50ShadesOfAwkward chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
This story is awesome so far. Does Klaus ever come in to play? With Kathrine in Mystic Falls like she was in the first place, it would make sense for her to still be in search of the moonstone to aid her in training Elena for her freedom. Also I'm really enjoying the parallelism between this new reality and the old one that only Elena is conscious of.
Lika chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Pls don't give up , it is so greatttt
Elise.v chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Omg i knew cariline was being influenced. Also,
BEST DELENA FIC EVER! PLEASE! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! PLEEEAAAASSE OMGOMG YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING, I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I know it has been over a year and a half but I alway still come back to reread these chapters and TSOU. Can't wait for the day I get a notification for this fic.
Madison5512 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
any chance of you finishing this story? it's too good to leave it undone..
guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Still hoping you come back and finish this someday! Hope everything's good with you.
Loving namjoon chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Why do I have a feeling Stefan is compelling Caroline? I really hope you finish this story... It's been almost 1 year and a half... Please finish it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Still here and patiently waiting
copodenieve chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
What a pity that it's unfinished... hope you'll update one day.