Reviews for Alas We Aspire
I just found the story and it's awesome. I wish you would continue it ... even after YEARS.
Guedt chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
Wow can't believe it's been nearly two years since you updated, time flies. I still occasionally check in to see if you've updated and waiting for that email update LOL. Take your time, hope life is treating you well x
VikasAdiwal chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
a
50ShadesOfAwkward chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
This story is awesome so far. Does Klaus ever come in to play? With Kathrine in Mystic Falls like she was in the first place, it would make sense for her to still be in search of the moonstone to aid her in training Elena for her freedom. Also I'm really enjoying the parallelism between this new reality and the old one that only Elena is conscious of.
Lika chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Pls don't give up , it is so greatttt
Elise.v chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Omg i knew cariline was being influenced. Also,
BEST DELENA FIC EVER! PLEASE! YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! PLEEEAAAASSE OMGOMG YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING, I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I know it has been over a year and a half but I alway still come back to reread these chapters and TSOU. Can't wait for the day I get a notification for this fic.
Madison5512 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
any chance of you finishing this story? it's too good to leave it undone..
guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Still hoping you come back and finish this someday! Hope everything's good with you.
Loving namjoon chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Why do I have a feeling Stefan is compelling Caroline? I really hope you finish this story... It's been almost 1 year and a half... Please finish it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Still here and patiently waiting
copodenieve chapter 14 . 2/26/2016
What a pity that it's unfinished... hope you'll update one day.
delenaveforever chapter 14 . 2/9/2016
I totally adore your story! I know your last update was more than a year ago, but it would be fantastic if you considered continuing with your story!
HPReal4Us chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
I love love love this story! I don't usually read unfinished stories but this one seemed to good to pass up, and it was! I know it's been a year since you updated but do you plan on finishing it? I want to know if they are going to make it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Please update i'm so hooked!