Reviews for Alas We Aspire
escada chapter 14 . 7/4
Ok, I don't thing we had 7 months hiatus before :) I hope You are not given up on this story

XoXo
Man, I hope you didn't give up on this, it is so awesome.
I think either Elena or Damon need to be in danger for their relationship to move forward ..
Them saving each others lives on multiple occasions on the show played a huge part in them falling for each others. If Elena gets kidnapped, I think Damon will finally get over the fact that she lied to him, and will finally focus on the fact that she's his wife.. who loves him and he loves back. It would be great if she gets kidnapped in the first place because of Damon or if she put her life in danger to save his..

Impatiently waiting for an update,

Sue
Suzanne13 chapter 14 . 4/17
I promised myself that I will quit Fanfiction.
which I Did... I managed to avoid this site for a while now ..
I only logged in today to check on this story..it's my absolute favorite..and it's the only one I will keep on reading and checking updates for. Hoping you would update and make my day, specially with all the drama happening in the fandom right now
love,
sue
Kari chapter 14 . 4/13
With the craziness happening on the tvd verse, fics are all I cling to, re-reading your fic got me through these days, I hope you can update soon, there's too many unexplored things between Damon and Elena, also seeing a jealous Elena is hilarious, i wish damon could be jealous of someone getting close to Elena as well, so he understands what she feels when she sees him with Katherine/bimbos. Anyway, holding on hope for this story to be updated.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
yuiop chapter 14 . 3/27
Nice
THE NIGERIAN chapter 1 . 3/22
Please update this story. It's that good and you're that good.
Please complete this story. I know that real life is happening, but please...
Hikari Urania chapter 14 . 2/10
Wah! This story is getting soo good, I keep wondering how many characters you're going to bring in (like the originals for example) and how far along the story you'll be going through. Still awesome writing, seriously I'm really enjoying this story!
DelenaKat chapter 14 . 2/8
Will u update? PLEASE!
parrotingswan chapter 14 . 1/24
I like this story but Stefan seems off. I'm curious if you're ever going to bring up Enzo.
royaleruby chapter 1 . 1/8
OMG. I'm totally hooked with this story. Please don't stop updating this and please finish it. This should be season 6 all about after Damon's death. wow
Angie chapter 14 . 1/3
More chapters please!
Bella-swan11 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Elena's fine that you talked to Stefan .In some point had to face both, both are part of the life of Damon and Stefan loop ees brethren superior to anything he said.
What is rare, that the spirits and nature do not bring consequences with your travel time. As you're with Damon and no habiado consequences, after all you are a supernatural being who returned to being human who says you can not get pregnant.
There is always cracks in the rules in the supernatural world, because you yourself are the proof. Whether you are selfish, if you are but what is the great love that you have for Damon is justified.

Greetings.